Hoffman Haus
Best Western Plus Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$110
Comfort Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)
$75
$63
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$150
HIExpress.com
Inn on Barons Creek(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$129
$196
$159
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$110
Peach Tree Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$69
Hotel Kitsmiller on Main(Fredericksburg)
$59
Sunset Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$56
Sunday House Inn(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$114
$111
Hotwire.com
All reviewspicnic basketeach morningweber houseivy cottagetexas starmy husband and ibreakfast deliveredwhite oakmain hallquichebreakfast baskethot breakfasthill countrydvd playerliving roomsconesbed and breakfast
Reviewed August 20, 2009

All the creature comforts of home in a wonderfully quiet environment one block off of Main Street in Fredericksburg. I would say this is a HIDDEN GEM. Beds and sheets are comfortable and cozy. The breakfast was so yummy, I was tempted to eat my hubby's before he woke up. The staff is so accommodating and lovely. You won't be disappointed. We took a tour of the entire property and we were impressed with all the rooms and houses. I think this would be an excellent place to stay with a group of girlfriends for a reunion, too. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2009

My fiancee and I recently stayed at the Hoffman Haus while exploring the wine country around Fredricksburg. We had a wonderful stay. The rooms are very quaint and well furnished, the staff was super nice, and best of all you get breakfast delivered to your room every morning! I would definitely stay at Hoffman Haus again.

Reviewed August 18, 2009

The Hoffman Haus was amazing! It had the wonderful aspects of a B&B, but you had your own personal area-- obviously our room, but a porch too. They are more like mini-apartments with a great hall for everyone to gather in. We arrived Friday afternoon and enjoyed the check-in process [meeting Sam, the dog] and eating/drinking the delicious "happy hour" snacks! They were kind enough to talk to us about the restaurants in town and give us lots of information. Our room was clean, not out-dated, fresh and open. There was a 'journal' of sorts to write down your experiences before you left. I really enjoyed that-- seeing what other people did while they were in town. Their movie collection was large [DVD’s and VHS tapes] and they also have board games and books. We brought a portable iPod player for music at night, out on the patio, which we really enjoyed while drinking our wine from the local vineyards. Our first night there we also met the grounds cats, which we nicknamed Patches and Snowball. I am not a cat lover and LOVED having these cats around. They are extremely friendly. The breakfast [like they all say] is just as amazing as the B&B. They deliver it to your door at 9am sharp in a picnic basket. I would go back to the Hoffman Haus-- again and again. It is well located, easy to walk to Main Street, so you don’t drink & drive. The grounds are well kept and the people are very welcoming and helpful. I don’t think I have one negative thing to say about it. Book your stay here ASAP, you won’t regret it.

Reviewed June 18, 2009

We really enjoyed our stay here at the Hoffman Haus. We started our anniversary trip here and ended it here and both times it was great. The first time we stayed in the Indian Paintbrush room and the second time we stayed in the Ivy Cottage. Both rooms were comfortable, clean and were above our expectations. The beds were so comfortable! It was the best rest I've ever had in a hotel. I highly recommend this place. The breakfast is great, too. They bring it to your door and it is very tasty. We are looking forward to going back to Fredericksburg and staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2009

I reserved all 14 rooms here for my daughter's wedding weekend. Courtney Mode worked with me for almost 6 months to assure that everything went smoothly. Many problems arose on my end, yet Courtney managed to fix everything. Current updates and frequent communication made my job as "MOB" much easier.
Since I arrived before the other guests and family members, I checked out all the rooms. Each is decorated in a different , elegant, and simply gorgeous fashion. Little details are often overlooked by many bed and breakfast owners, but not by Leslie. All rooms had luxurious linens and towels, a stocked refrigerator, dvd player, coffee maker, comfy seating , a table and chairs, and either a front or back patio with additional outside chairs.
My husband and I, along with 3 other relatives were quests in the Basse House. An 1871 Stone farm house with 2 separate bedrooms, a full kitchen, and a living room with a leather pull out queen size sofa, was roomy enough for all. The first Bathroom had a wonderful claw foot tub along with a separate shower--how nostalgic for us! Our bathroom included a whirpool and a walk in shower. The one complaint from us and other guests: lack of mirrors. There was only one small mirror above the single sink in the bathroom. A nice chair, plenty of towels, washcloths , wicker baskets, high-end toiletries, all in a wooden armoire, completed the huge bathroom.
Breakfast was brought via basket to each door on Saturday morning. What a delightful surprise: fresh fruit, a crustless ham and spinach quiche, and warm muffins with butter.
Sunday morning was a buffet in the great hall. Waffles with fresh peach compote or syrup, scrambled eggs, bacon, etc.---I do believe that Leslie offers cooking classes and can see why!
The grand hall is exquiste and can occupy the time of any age. A library of ecletic books, games, dvd's is at hand for all. The grand piano was a treat to the 4 grandchildren--all under 6. They were busy, especially when Sam, the child tolerate dog, was lazing around. There is a large TV, plenty of tables, several leather sofas, and plenty of space for the multitude of wedding guests and family.
The Hoffman Haus grounds are well kept and the poi pond is lovely. Waterfalls, nicely trimmed foliage, and several cats welcome all.
Since this was our first visit to a bed and breakfast, we were quite skeptical. Please don't be afraid! This place is first rate from the time you first inquire to the time you check out. And---it's rates are very comparable to the other b&b's in the Texas Hill Country.
I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family