Hoffman Haus
Best Western Plus Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$110
Comfort Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)
$63
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Peach Tree Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$59
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$180
$150
HIExpress.com
$164
$149
Sunday House Inn(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$114
$111
Travelocity
Sunset Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$56
Hotel Kitsmiller on Main(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$69
Inn on Barons Creek(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$129
$125
Hotwire.com
All reviewspicnic basketeach morningweber houseivy cottagetexas starmy husband and ibreakfast deliveredb bwhite oakmain hallquichebreakfast baskethot breakfasthill countrydvd playerliving roomscones
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Beautiful little gem. Located right behind the Hampton Inn easy access to downtown. Easily walking distance to the main shopping street. My room was close to the street and I did hear a bit of traffic at night but I am a terrible sleeper. Room was very large and spacious. I believe it was called evening star. Customer service was excellent. I was a little disappointed with breakfast. There was a large group staying there and I was informed they were being served breakfast at 7 am but mine would be delivered at 9 as they usually do. At 9 am my basket was delivered. The quiche was warm but a bit rubbery. The sausages were wrinkled. I felt like perhaps I was eating food that was under a heat lamp since 7 am.... Despite that, I would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We recently stayed at the Hoffman Haus for a night with visiting relatives. The staff was very friendly and the room clean and cozy. We had chosen one of the smaller rooms (the Ivy) and were not disappointed. The sink area in the bathroom was a little tight, but otherwise the room was very comfortable. The breakfast that was delivered to our door at 9:00 a.m. was amazing. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I recently spent a couple of nights at the Hoffman Haus while attending a friend's wedding. We had such an amazing time there. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, the room was incredibly spacious, and the overall location is PERFECT for getting out and about in Fredericksburg. We absolutely would recommend this location to anyone wanting a great bed and breakfast experience in Fredericksburg.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Fantastic property with the nicest owners. Stayed here as a member of a large group. They accommodated us nicely with a delicious breakfast buffet daily (including freshly baked sticky buns and yummy quiches), and a private margarita party with homemade salsas and guacamole. The private little house I stayed in was spacious and clean. It had a mini kitchen completely hidden in an armoire. The shower was, without exaggeration, the best shower ever. Super strong water pressure made it feel like a massage. All my fellow guests were raving about the shower! The Main Street is a block away, in case you have a need to shop.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stayed for a weekend with two other couples. The guest houses were great. Very large and spacious. The breakfast baskets delivered to your door each morning were a great touch. The food was very good as well. Will definitely be staying here next time we come back to Fredricksburg.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends