Hoffman Haus
Best Western Plus Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$102
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$180
$137
HIExpress.com
Inn on Barons Creek(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$129
$165
$149
Comfort Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)
$74
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$110
Sunday House Inn(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$114
Hotels.com
Peach Tree Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$69
Hotel Kitsmiller on Main(Fredericksburg)
$59
$177
All reviewspicnic basketeach morningbasse houseweber houseivy cottagetexas starmy husband and ibreakfast deliveredwhite oakmain hallquichebreakfast baskethot breakfasthill countrydvd playersconesliving room
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Fredericksburg has long been a favorite destination of mine for a couples get away as well as girlfriends, over the past 20 or so years I have stayed at many different B & B's. HH is my new favorite, hands down! My daughter and I stayed one night after meeting a friend in town for the day. I chose HH for this trip b/c it looked very fresh and up to date, had great reviews and a day spa. I appreciated that it was very appealing to my 22 yr. old as well as to me. We stayed in the Cottonwood and loved the sitting area, the luxurious king bed and the awesome bathroom. The breakfast was delicious, especially the veggie strudel and the scones. Don't miss the extensive movie collection! The grounds are beautiful and there are plenty of spaces to enjoy outdoors as well optimal photo backgrounds.
I will definitely be back soon and will also recommend HH to friends. Thanks for your great service and attention to detail!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank travelinfamily61
Reviewed March 22, 2013

First of all I want to say I would recommend this place to a friend! We really looked forward to visiting HH again. It s tastefully decorated and I do believe these inn keepers want a classy place. I believe there is a disconnect in the cleanliness of the tub areas in the rooms we have stayed in over the years. We've over looked it in the past but this time, I was disappointed to still see it as an issue. We stayed here again because the breakfasts were fabulous and we love the concept of the baskets brought to our room. This time not so much! The first morning felt like left overs warmed up. The second morning was better and the third morning was very good like we remembered! It might be familiarity. I can't put my finger on it but it just was not as special this time. Stains on the rugs in our room and hair in tub was a real downer. I would recommend the inn keepers take a closer look at the rooms from a guest point of view. The bed was extremely comfortable. The location is excellent and walkable to Main Street. I really like this B&B, I just think spotless baths are a must in this price point. I have decided that you should visit Fredericksburg Thursday - Sunday to avoid various restaurants being closed and to really get the best offerings in the Fredericksburg area. I could not rate this place as average because there is nothing average about it! It is a lovely place. I just couldn't rate excellent because I felt the inn had lost some of its charm. Maybe everyone was tired after spring break. I'm willing to give this place another chance.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TexasTen
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had a group of couples celebrating a milestone birthday stay at Hoffman Haus. It turned out to be such a treat! We all stayed in different lodgings on the property, and every one of them was unique and well appointed. My husband and I stayed in the Cottonwood and loved it! It was even better than the pictures on line. A homemade breakfast was delivered each morning at 9 am in a darling wicker basket. One of the best things that we came to realize is how perfect it was for a group of people to gather. It will come as no surprise that the guys were always ready before their lovely wives, so they would gather on the porch of the main building until we all finally emerged and headed off. It was such a great option, and we ended up on the porch having a glass of wine and listening to our friend play the guitar each day! The grounds are lovely and the staff was terrific. The biggest kept secret is the home made chocolate cookies that are in the dining room all day long... I will go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place was so much better than I expected and had all the peace and quiet my fiance and I were looking for. They were super polite, the room was incredible (we stayed in the Texas Star room), and the breakfast they brought us in the morning was SO delicious- especially the homemade apricot scones. Our only regret was that we couldn't stay one more night. If you're looking for a bed and breakfast in Fredericksburg, this place won't disappoint.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Hoffman Haus is one of the most charming bed and breakfast places I have stayed in anywhere. The ambiance, hospitality, cleanliness, charm and overall treatment there are the best and I always feel comfortable, safe and cared for there. The owners and hosts/hostesses there are kind and accommodating and always do their best to make you feel welcome and tell you about great things to do in the area. It's a home away from home and is a true oasis. It's also a wonderful place to go back to after a long day of shopping in the area, or driving around the hill country. The resident cats are also wonderful additions to the property!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo