“Simple & Friendly”

Fredericksburg Gourmet Coffee and Tea
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This place keeps it simple. We ordered Sante Fe Eggs. The service was friendly but we found the food to be a lil too oily. It was a lil spicy too & that we loved! :) It's a decent place to have breakfast if you are in Fredericksburg for a couple of days. If you have time for just one breakfast while you are in Fredericksburg, you won't lose a thing if you chose another place!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Took my wife and son to eat breakfast here after seeing the high ratings here on tripadvisor. We were surprised when we showed up and were able to park right in front of the cafe. We walked in after avoiding the dog that was tied to the pole in front of the door. Upon entering, we were greated by a young girl who worked in the place. Not seeing any tables, I asked where we went to have a seat. She replied , "First you need to order here". While we stood there for a few seconds trying to decipher the menu that was on the wall, the girl began rolling her eyes and askeing again, "What do you want?" When I replied that it would be a few more seconds, she rolled her eyes again. At this point, I told my wife and son, lets go somewhere where our business is appreciated. We then left.

I never saw a table, and of course a waitress I believe would be non existant here. Never again.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We ordered breakfast and although the wait was longer than anticipated, the food is fresh and delicious; worth it. The owner & staff are all very friendly and accomodating.

1  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I love Fredericksburg coffee, Ben has a great atmosphere , menu and the best Dark Roast Coffee in the world, that's why I make Fredericksburg coffee my "third" Place--its a great place to hang out and enjoy good conversation...don't miss the Peach Cobbler...

1  Thank Homer H
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Best Latte I have ever had! Was not a huge fan of their breakfast sandwich but the latte & awesome service made up for it.

1  Thank Tammy W