“comfy”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Excellent service from the women at the front desk. Very good service and very nice ladies. We love the location of this hampton inn and we love the bed and sheets in this hotel. The balcony overlooking the courtyard was a nice place to have morning coffee and evening drink.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I recently checked into Hampton Inn in Fredericksburg and it was horrblle. Do not stay there! It is worse hotel with bad service. I'm Diamond member but they did not provide upgrade. The hotel is not full. I will never stay there ever again. It is bad service, bad service, bad service. Do not stay there!

I would rather give my $$$ to another hotel than this dump. Do not stay there!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Marge M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

I am sorry you did not have a good experience with your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We strive to offer the best service and accomodation we can and I apologize for falling short on your visit. As a Diamond member we always try to upgrade but the Saturday night of your stay we were sold out and unable to upgrade you to a balcony or king studio suite. I hope you wll give us another opportunity the next time you come to the Hill Country and we will do everything we can to make your stay pleasant.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We really loved the location of this hotel in Fredericksburg. The hotel was very nice, we had a great balcony room so could sit outside and enjoy the weather. A beautiful pool area. It is so close to downtown Fredericksburg you could walk to shopping and restaurants. We will definitely go back!

Room Tip: Be sure and request a balcony room.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

No Internet access, no one to answer phone or at the desk. Was told there was only one person on duty during the evening and they must have been away. No offer do anything, no adjustment nothing. Stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Much nicer and better service. Don't get caught on this over priced tourist trap.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Tim D
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I were passing through Fredericksburg with a large sailboat we had just purchased in the Austin area. We were tired and needed a place to stay for the night. I always choose Hamptons because the beds are so "heavenly"! We checked in and walked to the brewery for some dinner. When we returned we noticed that there were balcony rooms that looked out over the courtyard. We asked Kurt and Donna if we could be moved to one if it was available and they took care of our request without any issues at all. They were very helpful and very friendly. The rooms were super nice as always and the hotel was very clean. The little market in the hotel is very convenient. This would be a great place to stay for a girls trip as well. I just wish there were refrigerators and microwaves in each room.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I stayed here with my daughter one night. We had a balcony room with 2 queens. It was clean, attractive, convenient and comfortable. I have stayed in many Hampton Inns.... a very reliable chain in my opinion.... and this one was by far the best of those that I have seen.
The pool looks so fun. My daughter can't wait to come back in warmer weather.
The fire pit is a great plus!
The front desk staff were super friendly and efficient.
We will return for sure.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank kcoffin
Reviewed November 23, 2012

This place should not even be called a Hampton Inn. They do not offer the same quality and service other Hilton properties do. It looks really nice and it is very clean but it stops there. The walls are paper thin we had rooms on the second floor 223, 225 and 228 and they were all noisy. You can hear everything the other person is doing in other rooms. Also since we were on the second floor you could hear people on the third floor walking. There is no barrier between floors or between rooms that is ridiculous for the amount of money paid. There were kids running around at 6am and you could hear it all. If you are a couple and want to sleep in or something else this place has no privacy because of the walls and floors. I am a Gold hilton honors member and will for sure complain about this because it is unacceptable. Next time I will stay at the Holiday Inn Express.. our friends stayed there and had no complains.

Room Tip: Only get a room on the 3rd floor as you will hear people walking above you if you dont. Bring a lou...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family