We stayed here one night. Overall this is an ok place to stay and might stay here again.
Location in Fredericksburg is good, right on Main street near shops and restaurants.
Check in was easy and the staff at the front desk were very kind, pleasant and accommodating.
The room had most everything we could have needed. The internet connection was fast and free.
Room size was great. Plenty of empty space. The king bed was very comfortable.
The complimentary breakfast was good and included eggs, sausage, waffles, as well as the usual cold items.
The shower had good water pressure and plenty of hot water.
The room was VERY noisy due the guests that were staying in the room above us. This disturbed our sleep during the night.
The bathroom was mostly clean but there was some mold on the corner of the shower doors.
We had a balcony room that was a little too pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg hotel is located in the heart of Fredericksburg and offers easy access to many popular attractions including the National Museum of the Pacific War and the Plaza of Presidents. We offer free breakfast and complimentary WiFi along with a clean and comfy room and friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg