Just back from a stay at a luxury Suite at Caesars Palace...these beds were much better. Great cable TV...not the usuall 10 channel motel fare. Mirowave and refrigerator. Clean rooms, great staff. The restaurant is upscale and full of locals. That means good! A little off the main drag, but very convenient. Sandwiched between two econobox hotels...this place has the charm of motor hotels you stayed in with your parents. Parking close to your door...my favorite place in Fredricksburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Hill Country, surrounded by wineries, the Sunset Inn & Suites is a true hometown original. The owners take pride in the rich Texas heritage that has long been a part of this small town. Clean, comfy and cozy, our quaintly decorated rooms are just what one needs for a great night's rest. Tim and Donna, our General Managers, take pride and care in operating this property and give great attention to detail. We are a pet friendly facility with a small fee. Our on-site laundry room is clean and convenient. Another plus - you can park right in front of your room! So please, stop in, say hello and take a peek at our rooms and relax in on our patio. You won't be disappointed! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunset Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Inn Motel And Restaurant Hotel Fredericksburg
- Sunset Hotel Fredericksburg