“"Nowhere on Earth"”
Review of Barons CreekSide

Barons CreekSide
Reviewed December 20, 2010

Yea, I have a fire place, and a/c, heater, and shower, I have all that stuff, but on our first night ....fireplace roaring, christmas tree lit, christmas music (Andrea Bocelli) softly feeling the air with serenity, in a log cabin moved from Kentucky(my home state)I told my partner there's "Nowhere on Earth" right now I'd rather be than here.
The atmosphere, the people, were so friendly, even the dogs here are nice.
It renews relationships, and makes new ones.
Please...If you've never stayed here I truly recommend it for your next get away.
Daniel can make recommendations for your needs here.
My only regret....we did not stay longer.
We did add 4 pieces of decoration to the tree. 2 red snow globes with our names on them, a red M&M, and a red tree, we kept it with the other colors.
Happy Holidays Daniel, Jo, and Helga

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 13, 2010

This is the third consecutive year we have spent the weekend at Barons Creekside during our visit to Fredericksburg for the annual Holiday Wine Trail. Staying here is a highlight of the weekend. The house is immaculate, the decorations festive and Daniel is a charming host. We look forward to the fourth year.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 13, 2010

When I was able to snag a full weekend on a project that has had me working 60+ for several months, I made a mad dash to the Internet to see if I could also snag a cabin. I've searched for cabins before, but have never been able to get one that met the greatest need for unplanned getaways: OPTIONS.

When I saw Baron's Creekside cabins in my search, it hit on several points: It's in Fredericksburg, Texas, which has become a favorite road trip destination; It's close to the center of town, which you won't believe when standing outside your cabin door; It's reasonably private, our cabin had a private jacuzzi off the back porch, and was far enough away from other cabins to ensure that we wouldn't be disturbed.

When we got there, my wife and I both commented on how the cabin was familiar and comfortable. It had everything we would need should we choose to stay in or get out, rest and relax or have guests over. In a word: Perfect.

Thank you, Daniel, for providing such wonderful accomodations!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2010

This is the 3rd year in a row a large group of us girls have rented the house and we love this property. The owner is always around in case you need anything or an assistant. The house has always been very clean and very well decorated for Christmas! We have already booked our 4th year for Dec 2011.

Pam and the Wine Trail Gals!! :)

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2010

My husband and I visited Baron's Creekside a few weeks ago for some much needed r&r. This place could not have been more perfect. After 25 years of marriage and many trips to various places, this one will be at the top of our list! Daniel was a gracious and hospitable host. I can't wait to return.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2010

We had a wonderful stay. My husband and i went on our honeymoon here and had a fantastic time. We plan to make it a tradition to go every year. Unique experience!!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2010

I didn't expect such a great place in Texas. Spent four wonderful nights in the "Interlaken" and I felt like being in a different world. Very clean and quiet location with lots of love for details. Great hosts and lots to do and see in Fredercksburg. Looking forward to come back soon. Thank you guys, was awesome!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple