Cat's Meow Bed & Breakfast
Best Western Plus Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$120
Peach Tree Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$89
Comfort Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)
$63
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$115
$163
$149
Sunday House Inn(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$111
Travelocity
Inn on Barons Creek(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$134
$130
Sunset Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$56
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$180
Hotwire.com
Hotel Kitsmiller on Main(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$65
All reviewscatnip cabinget awayfull kitchenb bjacuzzi tubwedding anniversarygerman bakerydowntown fredericksburgpeace and quietfront porchshort drivecalicocatsprivacyfireplaceweekendsolitude
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 23, 2010

Well worth the money...no worries, interruptions, nor distractions. Not cheap by any means...but now we can keep this as a special place, not an everyday type of thing. Very clean...like you are the only people to have stayed in the cabin. No traces of prior guests. We are anticipating our return and have decided to transform our own bedroom to mimic this wonderful haven!

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed November 2, 2010

We stayed in Catnip Cabin. It had absolutely everything needed for a romantic visit and was beautifully decorated. The location is close enough to downtown Fredericksburg that you can enjoy the shops, wineries and restaurants, yet far enough out to get an isolated feeling. We found out about it through a "Groupon" offer, so it was a very good deal, value-wise. Not sure we would have chosen it otherwise. Though not terribly close to the highway, was surprised how loud the traffic noise was from inside. Fortunately, not a highly travelled road. If this is within your budget, I highly recommend it. Candles, fireplace, large whirlpool bath and wine = a very romantic stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Upon arrival I entered the cabin to the gasps of my wife saying "Oh Sweetheart you did Awesome" We stayed two nights spending or evening on the front porch with no unnatural light in sight only the stars and the occasional car on the road at a distance. I woke both mornings opening the door off the kitchen and casually watched the deer in the yard as i cooked my wife Breakfast. We loved the place so much we actually are in the process of looking for land of our own in the foot hills. There simply are no words to describe what a refreshing and enjoyable weekend it was I so look forward to the opportunity to visit again. The downtown area was only a short drive away and I highly reccomend the Herb Farm Resturant It was dining at its finest.
V/r,
William Ware

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WilliamWare
Reviewed September 20, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this place for our honeymoon. We could not stop saying how happy we were with our choice. The cabin was so quiet and peaceful. It is located nicely close to town so that it is not a long drive yet far enough away that the cabins feel isolated and quiet. The cabin (Catnip) was very romantic. It is decorated so nicely. The breakfast was great. We loved the tub. The bed was so comfortable. We loved eating breakfast out on the porch every morning and sitting out there at night. This place could not be more relaxing. It was exactly what we were looking for. We are already trying to figure out when we could make it back. I highly recomend this place to any one who is searching for a B&B.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2010

My wife and I had the pleasure of visiting this wonderful Bed and Breakfast a few weeks ago, and since then, all we have talked about is when we can go back! From the moment we arrived on the property, I knew we had gotten our money's worth! The view of the cottages from the main road are wonderful, 2 immaculate front entrances. Our cabin had a large fully screened in front porch (which we enjoyed our morning coffee and sunset glasses of wine) that managed to keep the temperature comfortable even in the middle of a South Texas summer. Walking into the cottage, the air conditioning was on already (always a nice touch!) The bed is a huge king, and was super soft, with tons of pillows and covers. The hardwood floors are simply elegant. From the antique tin ceiling, to the double sided fireplace, the design of Cat's Meow is sure to impress you. The only thing that I can complain of is having to come back to work on Monday!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple