“Great food Nice atmosphere”
Review of Navajo Grill

Navajo Grill
Ranked #49 of 144 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: NAVAJO GRILL We are a unique dinning establishment nestled deep in the heart of historic Fredericksburg, Texas. Our unusual blend of Hill Country craftsman-style architecture, modern finished and Southwest inspired design is only the beginning. Every detail blends to create an unforgettable dining experience. Whether you prefer the more formal dining inside or the casual atmosphere of our rustic limestone patio bar, you'll enjoy Southern cuisine that has been perfected with an old and new Mexican influence with a touch of New Orleans & Caribbean flavors.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The food was great, the service was great and the weather was great what more could my wife and I ask for. I had the skillet duck and the wife had the filet mignon and they were both delicious.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I decided to "splurge" a little and check out Navajo Grill while in the Hill Country last April. The food and service were very good. We sat outside on the patio and it was very nice. I recommend eating there and will definitely go again next time in there.

1  Thank TXRedRider
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Opens at 5:30 PM - best to have reservations. Great food, lots of wonderful service. Top notch classy food.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

HIghly recommend Navajo Grill, especially if you get to have Eveline for your waitress. She is one of the best ever. Consistently good food continues to bring us back.

1  Thank laura r
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My husband and I ate dinner at the Navajo Grill while spending a couple of days in Fredericksburg. The food and the service were superb. My husband ate the quail and raved about it. I had the 8 oz. filet which came with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. Mine was delicious, as well. The restaurant appeared to be popular with local residents, which is always a good sign of good food and attentive service. We will eat here in the future when we return to Fredericksburg.

1  Thank S C