All reviews bridal suite enchanted rock underground cave my husband and i hand built hill country old west outdoor pool get away wedding venue observation deck glass of wine wonderful breakfast year anniversary breakfast each morning rebecca chapel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I enjoyed a recent weekend at Trois Estate. We were part of a car club in the area to do some wine tasting and exploring of Fredericksburg. It was also my husband's birthday and our 19 year anniversary.
The grounds and buildings exude a Tuscan country side charm. Just a wonderful place to un-plug and really relax. Rebecca and her crew went above and beyond to take care of us like family. We will be returning.
L & N Arnold

Reviewed September 7, 2019

My girlfriend and I celebrated our 4th anniversary here, having never been i sort of picked it out of a hat based on its proximity to enchanted rock and fredricksburg. Upon arrival we were absolutely floored, it was like entering a magical spanish town lost in the Texas hill country. Rebecca was so kind and made us feel like the only guests on earth, she showed us the underground cave pool and the incredible cowboy bar. The whole place swept me and my lady into such a romance that I proposed to her that night and we are planning on having the wedding there...holy moly.

Great vibes, no cell service, unreal.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Becky and her staff were more than accommodating. The place is astonishingly beautiful, the architecture a mix of rustique and colonial. Becky's son and his dog Hope singlehanded managed an amazing breakfast for a big bunch of people. He knows how to cook and Hope, well she is a wonderful dog who was attentive to the movements of her master in the kitchen! A place to return over and over again!

Reviewed August 29, 2019

The Trois family and their beautiful estate is a picturesque image of Texas hill country. This is the perfect place to get away from the city and experience a life of leisure and care-free attitude. It is romantic for any couple, and brings out wonder for any child. We recommend!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

This place is pure magic! Rebecca was so helpful and the honeymoon suite was huge! It was absolutely perfect for a quiet rustic getaway. I came home feeling renewed and recharged. Definitely wake up early and hike enchanted rock before it gets too hot! Can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: July 2019