Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
We Love Cellar Rat!!

If I could give Cellar Rat Wine Tour 100 stars I would!!!! We needed much guidance when planning... read more

Reviewed June 17, 2022
rachellenix
Book Cellar Rats !!!

Chris was the most amazing guide ever!! I have been on many tours in Fredericksburg but Cellar... read more

Reviewed May 22, 2022
robyncmiller
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Fredericksburg
from $325.00
from $219.00
from $109.00
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews wine tour behind the scenes william chris great tour bachelorette party his knowledge private tour highly recommend this tour took great care small group girls trip hill country fredericksburg area in town itinerary texas ab
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed March 14, 2017

We had a great time on this trip. Our guide was on time, picked 3 excellent locations, and was very knowledgeable about the Region. Each of the pairings at the locations were delicious, and we purchased a few bottles at our favorite 2 stops.

My wife and I have done several tastings in the Northern California area, and this experience stacks up with some of the best. It was a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone!

Thanks Clint and team!

3  Thank JDub341
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

We had a great tour with Clint. He was very accommodating--cell phone chargers, bottled water, boxed, separated, and carried in our wine. We got a behind the scenes tour at William and Chris. Clint knows the local wine industry very well. He's knowledgeable about wine in general also. We really felt like the guests of honor at each of the 4 wineries that we toured! We were fortunate to have a great group, but that was just the bonus! I would highly recommend Clint and Cellar Rat Wine Tours.

1  Thank Y3084YGannap
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

This was my very first wine tour and I had no idea what to expect. CRWT took care of everything. All we had to do was pick the places we wanted to go and show up. We had an amazing start to our bachelorette party thanks to Chris! He taught us so much about wine, took our pictures everywhere we wanted, and even became a member of our bride tribe by wearing one of our tattoos! He was so much fun and made sure we were all having the best time! If you're looking to book a wine tour pick CRWT.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I booked a wine tour with Cellar Rat based in their excellent Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed. Chris was our guide. He was extremely knowledgeable about the wines and a kind, friendly guide. Cadye immediately followed up with my booking request, and helped me to select great wineries based on our wine preferences. We ended our day with a tour at Pedernales where Clem walked us through the entire winemaking process. It was an outstanding day and I can't recommend Cellar Rat Wine Tours enough. Thank you to the entire Cellar Rat team for a wonderful day!

1  Thank Yogachicklet
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I was fortunate enough to hang with Clemm from Cellar Rat this past weekend during my wine tour of Fredericksburg. What a cool program! It doesn't matter if you want to go and just drink wine and have fun or if you have a true passion to gain knowledge, there is something for everyone! We went to 3 different places and also had a little lunch on the trip. Clemm sang and joined in on our fun during the drives, he talked with us about certain landmarks and notable sights on the way, and he was so fun and knowledgeable about the wine making process once we got to each stop! He even took us to the cellar at Pedernales where we sampled some of the best Texas wines I have had!! What a great guy and a great company! We loved it!