La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg
Comfort Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)
$63
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$110
Peach Tree Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$69
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$150
HIExpress.com
$164
$159
Hotel Kitsmiller on Main(Fredericksburg)
$59
Inn on Barons Creek(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$129
Sunset Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$56
Sunday House Inn(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$111
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesnice hotelbusiness tripin townstay there againbiscuits and gravyking suitegreat place to stayeasy accessdowntown areatexas hill countrythe breakfast areashort drivethe main streetget away
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Convenient to the popular Fredericksburg Wine Festival held each year in October, the hotel is also located next to Walmart shopping center. Coming into town for the night our stay was a bit uncomfortable; the bed mattress was thin and hard. Once we checked out the next morning at the front desk, another guest of the hotel complained about the same experience. Cheap mattresses are a deal breaker for this traveler!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We made reservations on the phone based upon the internet advertisement on the La Quinta website that this property had wifi. When we arrived, we discovered that our room, which was a suite and directly above the lobby, that there was no signal. The hotel's response was that we could come down to the lobby. They did offer a patch cord, but we had one of those for our laptop, but none of the wireless only devices would work. Also the maids routinely left used and dirty wash cloths and towels on the floor in the bathroom after they cleaned. Yuck!

Room Tip: If you like extra space ask for a suite, it is only about $20 more per night and well worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is a newer La Quinta. Wonderful soft beds. Clean. One of the ladies at the desk was less than friendly at the asking for an extra blanket and at our family sitting and visiting in the "breakfast area" at 5 pm in the afternoon. The morning lady was very friendly. The pool was nice and clean and not over chlorinated. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2011

My Husband and I often travel and take our 2 Shitzu dogs, We made a 2 night reservation. Upon arrival we were told that we could not leave our pet in the room, even if we go to the pool we were to chainn our dogs to the outside fence, but not leave them in the room. When I told the desk clerk that we would have stayed elsewhere had we known that in advance. Our pets are both house trained and do not make messes, or bark. The desk clerk responded by saying " Do you expect me to go through the pet policy with every person that calls?" I told her no that I did not expect that but a simple question, Will you be bringing your pets would have been nice? Then she could have shared the policy in advance. Because of the Rudness of the desk clerk I asked to speak to the manager. She was just as snide. " I am not changing the rules" was her comment. I ask her how we were suppose to go to dinner or through some of the local markets with our dogs in tow. She responded " There are resteraunts in town that will aloow you to bring pets in......Although she could not name one and we did not find one either. Later that day I went to the vending machine to get a snack, I lost my dollar in the machine. I went to the front desk clerk, at this time there was a new desk clerk, she said she would walk up to the machine on the second floor and see. So she did and was able to get my dollar out of the machine, but rudely told me to use the machinen on the first floor because she was not walking up the steps again! What????? I couildn't not beleive it, still wantin a snack I went to the vending on the first floor and as luck would have it I lost my money again, I went to the desk clerk and told her and she said to me " You haven't learned your lesson yet? I said WHAT? she then said she was kidding. Worst service ever, especially at a La quinta. Stay anywhere but at the La Quinta in Fredricksburg Tx would be my advise.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank wisegal43
Reviewed June 11, 2011

I booked a room for 1 overnight with 2 small dogs (15 lba & 20 lbs) throught La Quinta returns reservations. Upon arrival, I learned that there was a 1 dog (no more than 20 lbs) limit & dogs could not be left alone in the room. The desk clerk was very kind & rather than sending me off to locate another local hotel, allowed me to stay with the 2 dogs providing I signed a form committing to not leaving them alone in the room. This was not a problem as I never leave them unattended. For those accostomed to La Quinta pet policies, call in advance to the hotel directly. La Quinta returns & on line reservation agents do not advise regarding this pet policy.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo