115 Austin Place
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Inn on Barons Creek(Fredericksburg)
Sunday House Inn(Fredericksburg)
Super 8 Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)
Econo Lodge(Fredericksburg)
View Hotel
Sunset Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Everything is great about this room (Suite 1), except both times we have stayed (2011, 2012), the cleanliness could be improved upon. Different housekeeping issues with both stays. I definitely recommend the location. However, we highly recommend that they do a better job of cleaning it up. Some of the glassware was extremely dusty. This could be improved by wrapping them in plastic. It would be great if they added a bar area/sink so that you do not have to wash the dishware in the bathroom sink. The living room seating is getting a bit worn. The bed is extremely comfortable! For the price, it can use these improvements. It does offer great parking. You are just steps away from Main St. We were able to walk and enjoy the shops and restaurants with ease.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kimysu1
Reviewed March 26, 2011

We stayed in Suite 1 and this place was wonderful. My husband and I went for our 2 year anniversary. The location was perfect. We went on Main St during the day and did wine tastings, visited the brewery, went shopping, and went to restaurants. The restaurants are great and many of them had live music, but the service is a little slow. I guess that is because it's a little sleepy town, but it didn't matter because we weren't in a rush. You can walk down Main St. with drink in hand. At night we would go back to the house for the hot tub. It was great. It did make bubbles unlike what the last review said and it was very clean. The first night we were there we did hear some strange noises late at night...maybe the tales of the house being haunted are true!! I would definitely recommend this place. We can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank shelby0465
Reviewed February 27, 2010

We stayed in ste. 1 and it was awesome. the only things that were not satisfactory was the traffic noise you hear from main st at night (but great location if youre walking down mian st.) , there was candle wax drippings on the floor, and the hot tub didnt make bubbles! there also needs to be a sink. i had to fill my coffee pot in the bathroom. eh. but thats just me. This place is also supposedly haunted but what I read in the guest books in the living room. but we didnt hear a thing, except old house creaks. bed is very comfy!
i would go again during cold seasons for better rates.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2008

this is one of the nicest most cleanest place ever! It was a very unique b&b very modern and just great. I love how they add history to the b&b because this is what Fredericksburg is all about...History. Every one should try this B&B out at least once on they're trip to Fredericksburg. I will no doubt be back. I recommend it to ALL

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 2, 2007

115 Austin Place is the best B&B I have stayed in yet!! It has a great location and a great atmosphere.I love the hot tub it was so relaxing and being able to walk to Main St. was absolutly wonderful.The bed was also very confortable.It was very clean and smelled so good when you walked in.I can't wait to go back and stay.I had a wonderful time!!!! :)