“Lovely Tea Room with Great Food”

Peach Tree Restaurant & Gifts
Ranked #21 of 139 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Fort Worth, Texas
“Lovely Tea Room with Great Food”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

My sister and I spent last week in Fredericksburg and ate at the Peach Tree at lunch. It was perfect! We both loved the chilled avocado soup, zucchini quiche and chicken salad. Our dessert was out of this world good. My sister had the coffee ice cream pie and I had lemon lush! I've eaten here several times and it's always been delicious! Would highly recommend this tea room when in Fredericksburg, TX.

• Visited June 2014

Lubbock, Texas
“Neat little diner”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We ate at the Peach Tree last Saturday. Place was very busy at 2 and we had a 45 minute wait to get in. Several items we tried to order were already gone for the day so I would advise to get there earlier and not wait until that close to closing - they close at 3 on Saturday. Food and service was excellent. A little disappointed that one item we purchased in the gift shop was not included in our bag but we did not realize it until we were many miles down the road. So if you purchase anything make sure and check before you leave. I am sure it was just an oversight. Would eat there again just earlier!

Visited June 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Perfect for Lunch in Fredericksburg”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We made a road trip with my in-laws to Fredericksburg for a day of shopping and visiting the wineries in the Hill Country. This was the perfect lunch destination! The food was fresh and delicious! I had the sampler - loved the pimento cheese, chicken salad, tuna salad, and chilled avocado soup. My husband really liked the special soup they had that day - a Santa Fe corn soup - yum! The atmosphere is exactly what you want while you are in Fredericksburg as well - very quaint and lots of charm. We left satisfied and full - but not uncomfortable (which can happen at some of the heavier beer and sausage joints - especially when it is over 90 degrees outside). They even had gluten-free bread so the person with gluten sensitivity in our group got to have delicious sandwiches instead of the usual salad (although the salads looked wonderful). Highly recommend! They also have a cute store connected to the restaurant!

• Visited May 2014
Cypress, Texas
“Great as usual”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

So nice to be able to recommend this place and have it still be good years later. Started coming here about 20 years ago. Even bought the cookbook.

• Visited May 2014
texas
“A timeless treasure”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. I have been eating at the Peach Tree for 30 years and it has always been consistently great. I love the cheese rolls, chicken salad and the soups are amazing. It was my grandmothers favorite place so we keep the tradition every time we are in town. Enjoy!

Visited May 2014

Been to Peach Tree Restaurant & Gifts? Share your experiences!