Review Highlights
Best Texas Wine

My friends and I just returned from a bachelorette party weekend in Fredericksburg... We used Texas... read more

Reviewed August 21, 2018
Jessi P
Beautiful location, roomy, and delicious

Unique wines and beautiful atmosphere, the owner and his wife were so friendly. It was lovely out... read more

Reviewed June 12, 2018
Molly G

All reviews boutique winery santamaria merlot fountain patio wines texas weekend tours
Reviewed May 19, 2017

First off this winery has a bit of Argentinian flare! The (Argentinian) owner and his wife were both very friendly and welcoming to their winery. It's a small tasting room with great wines! I am not a huge red drinker but they converted me with their delicious Red Moscato... I quite literally drank and entire bottle while there and then bought a second to actually enjoy at home. They offer a lovely (covered) patio with a fountain that overlooks the beautiful Hill Country. But to make this place even better, on the weekend (Saturday) they offer an Argentinian type bbq and different foods. It's all amazing food, and would definitely recommend it on to others! I ordered the cheese/bread appetizer plate which was good and filling but then my husband ordered the meat sampler platter and it was all soo good! The meat was tender and delicious, hope to get back up for this soon! The wait staff was very friendly and considerate. I would highly recommend this winery on to others =)

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank sharkeygrad2014
Reviewed March 22, 2017

Absolutely love this boutique winery. The wines are amazing. The reds are robust, lush, and flavorful. I absolutely love their Rose, the Rosato. Also, the SantaMaria's are wonderful people. My husband and I always stop by Santa Maria when we're in town to enjoy a bottle of wine on the patio. And of course we are wine club members, for life.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank erinstodd
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

Very nice red wines and a quaint vineyard! Loved their covered back patio overlooking the hills and pasture with goats! Would have been a great place for a picnic lunch.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank KStateDi
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

The wines here are very delicious! The dry wines and sweet ones were all exceptional. Service is great! We had a great time here! We'll be back.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank mel_mel_cool
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Very pleasantly surprised how personable the winemaker and his wife were. Great wine tasting experience and every wine was pleasant to taste. Spent much time with us and not rushed

Date of experience: October 2016