Overall, I probably would not stay here again, but it was okay. The desk clerks were polite and friendly. The property is about a 5 minute drive to the Main Street of Fredericksburg, so you would need a car to get to the main shopping area and restaurants. My only complaint was about the bed. I like firm mattresses, but this one was just plain uncomfortable. There were lots of pillows on the bed, so that was a little help. The room included a small fridge, microwave, and good size flat screen TV. The sink area was separate from the bath and toilet. It was very clean. Though the breakfast area was small, there was a variety of foods for those who like large breakfasts -- eggs, sausage, pastries, waffles, oatmeal, fruit, etc.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelPower, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Fredericksburg