My friends and I were looking for a reasonable night's stay for a Saturday in February. Most B&B's require a 2-night minimum. Comfort Inn does not. We liked the fact they offer complimentary hot breakfast, and they are off the main drag on a easily accessible street.
We did request a quiet room beforehand, and had to be moved due to the fact they placed us right next to the elevator. The 2nd room was 5 doors down, and was very quiet. It suited our purpose, and I would stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Fredericksburg