“good food but pricey”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
caribbean
“good food but pricey”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I had the plate with two huge sausages, which were made with curry and very tasty. The overall meal was good, but pricey ($18). Thought about ordering a steak, but that was $45. My wife and I had two glasses of wine each, and that came to $44. The food is good, and I like the atmosphere, but overpriced in my opinion. We won't go back.

Visited June 2014

Texas
“It's ok”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stopped by here before we went to Enchanted Rock for dinner. The place is a cute quaint place. We sat outside on the patio which was very nice. Their weren't many choices on the menu to choose from and it was pricey. My friend had a salad that was $9 and wasn't that big- she is a small person and she was still hungry. We had the sausage and it was ok but felt overpriced for sausage and not much of anything else on the plate- they had some cucumbers that I wish they had more of and saur kraut and that was it. It is just an ok place and probably won't return. Just look at the menu before you go and make sure it is what you want.

• Visited June 2014
Hamburg, Michigan
“Great food, overpriced”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I agree with a lot of people on the portions, i am a small person but a main dish was not enough for me or my hubby. This place is delicious, however, it is quite pricey and has small portions, not my kind of place, good atmosphere though. Appetizers were really good.

Hurst, Texas
“Deceptively Incredible!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

At first glance you drive straight past this little house and never give it a second look. If you happen inside you will find gourmet level cuisine that rotates weekly so you're unlikely to have the same food twice; the menu is very manageable with less than a half dozen apps, entrees and desserts; the staff work as an amazing team and it's 95% made in house and 100% texan!
Wonderful beer selection, very good wines and cocktails available, with a full bar as well.
Can't wait to bring friends!

• Visited May 2014
“German Food, with light modern twists”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great small restaurant behind the WWII Naval Museum, German food, with smaller portions done very nicely. Not heavy fair like some of the Fredericksburg German restaurants, lighter and modern. Overall a great atmosphere and place to dine!

• Visited May 2014