“The most amazing wine tour!”
Review of Majesty Tours

Majesty Tours
Ranked #4 of 26 Tours in Fredericksburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Majesty Tours is your perfect solution for wine tasting in the Texas Hill Country in and around Fredericksburg .We offer private and join in tours with an emphasis on fun,personable service. We treat you like royalty.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The most amazing wine tour!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I called up about 6 well known wine tour companies and they all had private events and no room for us. One of the people we called suggested Majesty which I had never heard of and I am so glad we did! We got picked up promptly and were on our way! We were the only couple in the morning and then were joined by two ladies in the afternoon but it felt like an exclusive tour all day. We were treated very well by everyone I felt like a princess. We received great suggestions to try new wineries and so glad we did cause Inwood Estates is my favorite now! Amazing wine and food I can't wait to go back! We had an amazing time and highly recommend this family run tour!

Visited October 2013
3 Thank NurseN83

Lubbock, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“What a great way to spend the day”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband had the most wonderful time. We chose the 4 winery tour and ended up buying some great wine to bring home. The staff was exceptional. They never rushed the group, they carried out all our purchases to the bus, they stopped for beer for the guys... you name it, they jumped to accommodate! We ended up having dinner with another couple we met on the tour bus. I'd recommend this to anyone who enjoys fun and wine. Oh and they always had bottled waters ready for us on the bus which was really appreciated as the day went on. The business is run by two sisters and I wish them all the best!!

Visited September 2013