“Fun! Fun!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun! Fun!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Be sure to stop before you have lunch. It's so much fun to taste the many flavor's of products they carry. Hot sauces you have to sign a waiver to try, fudge, pickles and pickled whatever's, they have it.
Dips, sauces, seasonings and more.
We enjoy this place and never leave without buying something

Fredericksburg, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Yum!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

A huge shop filled with samples, this place is what dreams are made of. Everything from salsas to pickled veggies to jams to fudge to sauces, well, you get the idea. You'll go in hungry and come out stuffed. Everything is delicious and it's nice to be able to try everything. I highly recommend this place!

42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Sizzlin' Samples!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

My kids and wife loved it!! Everything in the store is available to freely sample - and were simply delicious!! The hot sauce sampling was "sizzlin" to say the least. A must stop on the Main Street of Fredericksburg. Caution though - you won't leave empty handed :)

Visited November 2013
Bluffton, South Carolina
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“I love this place - lots of samples!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

So many samples of just about every type of food they sell. The store is well laid out and easy to find what you're looking for. I ended up buying a bunch of sauces, salsas, jams & butters - these make wonderful Christmas gifts! Located right on Main Street, you can't miss it when you're exploring all there is to see in Fredericksburg. Plus they ship just in case you forgot something or someone!

Visited October 2013
san antonio, tx
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A MUST see in Fredericksburg”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I'll admit, there are plenty of places in Fredericksburg that my wife enjoy while I check my email. Examples include antique stores, jewelry stores, and a Christmas store that I would usually walk past.

However, both men and women flock to Rustlin' Rob's.

This is one of those places that, no matter what is on the agenda, we make time for on every trip to this quaint little town.

Award-winning BBQ sauces, numerous jams/jellies/preserves of every possible flavor combination, and don't forget the various butters including my favorite: Chocolate Banana.

This store keeps me stocked in sauces and keeps me coming back. I don't go to Fredericksburg without going here.

Visited September 2013