“Amazing staff! Great food.”
Review of Mamacita's

Mamacita's
Ranked #13 of 143 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Mexican, South American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I organized a dinner for my school's varsity basketball teams and some parents. We preordered. 32 of us arrived at 9:00 pm. We were seated, served, and paid out by 9:55. The food was really good. Restaurant is clean and beautiful. Really enjoyed our dinner and the service was amazing.

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

We started with margaritas. I had the regular and my partner had the mango margarita. Wow, I am not a usual fan of the mango but I sampled it and it was delicious. Chips and salsa are always fantastic. I had the combination de res and it was delicious. I have been a customer here for 10 years and it is as good as the first time I tried it. Best Mexican food in town

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This place was busy, perhaps because very few other restaurants were actually open and those served mostly German food. With all the other choices of Mexican food in Texas, I would skip this place and save the calories for a better place. Bland, strangely sweetened sauces, and cheese enchiladas with a runny watery consistency. I guess if you are mainly after a Margarita, this is a good place to get it in Fredericksburg. The decor is nice, the service was good.

1  Thank MaryEllenM27
Reviewed January 7, 2014

There is plenty of authentic German food here, but for a change of pace try this very nice Mexican eatery…good service and modest priced menu.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We are BIG fans of Mexican cuisine and as full-time travelers often find ourselves in Mexican restaurant, as much as twice a week. Depending on your geographic location in this country the quality can range from perfectly horrible to absolute divine. As we are dOwn in Texas I did not expect such run of the mill fare in this arena. It was good, but not the level of quality I'm used to experiencing being so close to San Antonio. The saving grace ( and additional ★) is a direct result of Jody's service. Wait staff of this calibre are few and far between. Jody was attentive without being obnoxious, sensitive without being nosy, friendly without being intrusive. If we go back we'll call ahead to make sure Jody Is working.