“Homemade Chips to die for!”
Review of Wheeler's

Wheeler's
Ranked #42 of 143 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Everything we had was good, but get the chips! And they're only open until mid-afternoon, so don't miss out!

1  Thank LovesGoodFoodTexas

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The sign outside said "Best burger in town." This was NOT the case. It was a tasteless preformed patty. I ended up taking the patty off and eating the bun, tomato, onion and lettuce which was much better without the meat patty. No complaints about the fries but nothing special either. My husband was convinced they had given us soy burgers. He quit eating his halfway through, which is highly unusual. Maybe their other food is good, but I can not recommend the burgers!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had chicken salad sandwich and potatoe soup and took half home, husband had a good hamburger with fries that were not over salted like so many chain restaurants serve.

1  Thank trisha t
Reviewed March 19, 2013

No ambience. Hamburger very bland. Service slow. Not bad, just not really good either. If you go there, go before noon if it is a crowded day in Fredericksburg. When we left, the line to get in was very long. Maybe they have some special food people like or maybe it was just that every last place in Fredericksburg was packed.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is a GREAT place. Good service, great food. My husband got the Cornbread and Chili and it was awesome! I had the German sausage and it was very good.

1  Thank Jennifer K