“If you want to be treated like Royalty this is the place to go!”

Cabernet Grill Texas Wine Country Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Detroit
“If you want to be treated like Royalty this is the place to go!”
Reviewed February 10, 2010

The Cabernet Grill was recommended to us by relatives who came away raving about the service and the food and said this would be a place we would want to visit many times. The service at the Cabernet Grill was outstanding. The wait staff was friendly, helpful and very efficient. We could not have asked for better service. The Food was also outstanding, we too came away raving about the superior quality of our dinner. Our meat was so tender it could be cut with a fork, the vegetables were fresh and crisp and the our desserts were to die for!

The owner has done an outstanding job creating an intimate atmosphere, but yet making it comfortable for families as well.

The Cabernet Grill is an excellent dining experience!

Texas
“Outstanding Food and Service”
Reviewed February 6, 2010

The Cabernet Grill continues to provide an excellent dining experience. The food is inspired by local products and pairs well with the complete list of Texas wines. Be sure to save room for dessert, the bread pudding is awesome! The wait staff is attentive, but not intrusive. Cabernet Grill always delivers outstanding food and service as expected from the best restaurant in Fredericksburg.

helotes
“The best food I have ever eaten.”
Reviewed February 5, 2010

I have eaten at this restaurant 3 or 4 times. Each time I have thought "This is the best food I've ever eaten!" The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming. I have spoken with the owner of the restaurant twice, each time he was gracious and happy to take the time to talk with me. I would highly recommend this restaurant, and in fact have done so to many of my friends.

Texas
“One of the best dining experiences I've ever had”
Reviewed February 5, 2010

Most importantly, the food was delicious and fresh. The presentation of the food was nothing to ignore, either--beautiful! The service was wonderful--the wait staff is very attentive and friendly. The part that surprised me most was how affordable it was, too. I'd give my experience here 5 stars+++ Can't wait to go back!

Colorado Springs, CO
“One of the best meals we've had in a long time!”
Reviewed January 19, 2010

We were just ending our month long RV trip to Fredericksburg. We always try to go somewhere nice on our last night. We were told by the people at the RV Resort where we were staying that the Cabernet Grill was excellent. We were not disappointed! We had a wonderful meal. My husband and I both had beef and it was probably the best beef that we can remember having. The whole meal was superb. Everything from before dinner drinks (my husband said it was the best martini he'd had!) to coffee and dessert was perfect. Our waiter was helpful with the menu and very considerate of our needs without hovering!
We're planning another trip to Fredericksburg in the spring and look forward to returning to The Cabernet Grill for another dinner.