“Outstanding Dinner in a wonderful setting”

Cabernet Grill Texas Wine Country Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed April 8, 2009

The service was excellent. The restaurant setting was very pleasing, warm and inviting.
The food and wine could not have been better. It was outstanding.
I think it would be appropriate to state - This is fine dining.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,708)

Reviewed April 7, 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Cotton Gin cabin The Pedernales for our wedding anniversary and dined at the Cabrenet Grill for dinner one evening. I am not used to paying $32.00 for a steak dinner. But, I must say it was the best steak dinner I have had in a very long time. My wife and I had a wonderful and relaxing evening. Thank you for a memorable anniversary weekend.

Reviewed April 7, 2009

I was in town with my daughter and daughter-in-law for a "Girls Getaway Weekend". Cabernet Grill was the last restaurant we visited during our weeklong stay and I am sad that we didn't make our reservations there for earlier in the week -- we could have gone back that week but will do so on our next visit. Our server was the best we had all week and the manager came to our table to inquire that everything was satisfactory. We were very pleased with the overall experience.

Reviewed April 7, 2009

My husband and I have been to the Cabernet Grill many times for dinner. It makes for a wonderful special occasion or vacation dining experience. It's cozy dining room is adorned with a warm fireplace (ask for a table near it when you make a reservation in the colder months). My favorite menu item is the pecan crusted chicken and my husband - the bacon wrapped quail. Also, they feature only Texas wine which is supportive of the local vineyards and wineries in the Fredericksburg area. Do not miss this place!

Reviewed April 6, 2009

My husband and I have had the pleasure of traveling and dining in many countries. We were especially impressed with the cuisine, service and quality of the overall dining experience. We would rate it among the best ever. Highly recommended to all who are fortunate enough to find this quaint and slightly hidden gem. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Linda and Bill Spino