“This place is GREAT!”

Cabernet Grill Texas Wine Country Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
“This place is GREAT!”
Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

The food is excellent! I have been here before during another vacation.The food and service was also wonderful then. !! We will be back!

Dallas, Texas
“Romantic dinner in the HIll Country”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Excellent dinner with a wide selection of Hill Country fare. Delicious and well prepared meal. Service was excellent. A great way to end the day after visiting downtown Fredericksburg.

Visited August 2014
“Mom and daughter steak night!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

My mom and I visited here for dinner on our first night in Fredericksburg. We started out with the sticky pork buns as our appetizer and split the filet for our entree and it was enough for both of us. I suggest the cheese grits, they were amazing!!! For dessert we had German chocolate bread pudding which was good but honestly I've had better bread pudding (in New Orleans of course). The service was great. It's definitely worth a visit if you are with your significant other or family. I wouldn't suggest bringing children here for dinner though.

Cypress, Texas
“YUM!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Wonderful atmosphere and food. I had the jumbo coconut gulf shrimp w/pickled red onion, jalapeño slaw, green beans, smashed maple/chipotle sweet potatoes. Delicious, however, I would've preferred a smaller serving of the shrimp (8 count). It was too much to finish so I felt like the four that I didn't eat were wasted. The smashed Granny Smith apple pie with (locally made) salted caramel ice cream was the BEST EVER! My husband and I shared it but I will get my own next time!

Visited August 2014
Houston, Texas
“Very good”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here the last night of our honeymoon. I had made reservations online and when we arrived we were taken directly to our table upstairs. Joe was our waiter and he was wonderful. We both had the peach margarita and it was really sweet but good. We had the steamed buns for an appetizer and they were good but it was only 2 to the order though. Everyone around us had the goat cheese so it must be pretty popular. For dinner I had the pork tenderloin and my husband had the texas trio. It was all really good. I highly recommend the cheese grits though as they were our of this world! For dessert we had the chocolate mousse cake. I definitely want to go back.