“Next time... no kids!”

Cabernet Grill Texas Wine Country Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed June 17, 2008

Overall experience was amazing. Food...to die for, couldnt eat the full serving and yet felt ok leaving it behind knowing I had experienced something wonderful, the service... impeccable

Looking forward to the wine tasting dinners, staying in the quaint cottage and NO KIDS!

Cant wait to return!

Reviewed June 17, 2008

My husband and I always come to the Cotton Gin Restaurant when we are in Fredericksburg. The atmosophere and fine dining experience is one you'll never forget.

Reviewed June 16, 2008

The Cotton Gin was a nice place for dinner. The waiter ,Johnny was very impressive. He was really busy at the time, but never rushed us or seemed in the least bit stressed. He suggested a great local wine for my dinner. It was pricier than I expected, but an overall great place. Dessert of Chessecake Brulee was awesome! I had an eggplant dish and my husband had the trout. Both were yummy! We didnt care for the King crab appetizer-it was too fishy for us. It was casual dress and we peeked into the cabins you can stay at and they looked very nice. We both agreed we would stay there and really like it.

Reviewed June 10, 2008

Yesterday I wrote a review for the Cotton Gin in Fredericksburg, Texas. I wrote I had the pecan crusted catfish. Well I'm here to tell you I made a mistake and it was the Almond crusted catfish. I wish to apologies to Chef Burtwell because I loved his food so much and I made that mistake. Please go to Fredericksburg and dine at the Cotton Gin. It is truly wonderful.

Reviewed June 9, 2008

The food was so delicious and beautifully presented. The outside patio was so calming and peaceful with the water fountain. The scenery was calming. The service was excellent. We will definitly go back on our next visit.