“Best angus burger in town”
Review of Bejas Patio Bistro - CLOSED

Bejas Patio Bistro
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Burger Burger's casual dining spot is great for groups and has vibrant indoor dining and a relaxing outdoor courtyard. In addition to a great tasting menu, Burger Burger serves up chicken wings and homemade milk shakes. Come in, relax, and enjoy our top shelf margaritas or our tasty sangria.
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Best angus burger in town”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Have eaten here several times. The burger is great, the appetizers are great. They have sweet potato fries . I love eating on the patio, it's all very nice every time.

• Visited August 2013
bejasgrill, Owner at Bejas Patio Bistro, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
We appreciate the thoughtful review, Lucy! We love hearing how much you enjoy our patio and our menu — nothing beats a plate full of sweet potato fries! Hope to see you back soon for another tasty bite.

Take care,

Houston, Texas
“Great place!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great food!! I had the fish tacos and my friend had the stacked enchiladas. Good food for a great price! I had a margarita that was really good, one of the best I have ever had!! Can't wait to go back!!!

• Visited August 2013
Comments like these really make our day! Thanks so much Mary. It's hard to go wrong with tasty Mexican food with a Margarita on the side. Hope to see you back in again soon — our fish tacos are calling your name!

Take care,
Dallas, Texas
“Hmm, warm salsa....”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I like this place. We all shared chicken nachos for appetizers and it was pretty good. I did not like the pasta, but they let me exchage it for the taco salad (which I would recommend). The server was nice and accomodating. I would come back if in the mood for tex-mex. Oh, and try the limade!

• Visited August 2013
bejasgrill, Owner at Bejas Patio Bistro, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write us up a review! Though it's great that you enjoyed the taco salad and the appetizer, we're sorry to hear the pasta didn't cut it. On the other hand, I'll be sure to let the team know they're doing a great job accommodating everyone. Please come in for another visit next time you get a tex-mex craving!

Til then,
Mansfield, Texas
“Will definitely go back”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stopped in for a quick bite and I'm so glad we did. I really enjoyed the Baja tacos along with some of the best chips and salsa I've ever had. Service was quick and courteous and the menu offers organic and vegetarian options. Breakfast is available all day and they even have a gluten free beer. What's not to love?

• Visited June 2013
Best chips and salsa ever? We're so flattered! That's a huge compliment coming from a Texan. We definitely try to cater to all diets, and desires, so thanks for pointing out our organic and veggie options. We're looking forward to see you in again soon!

All the best,
Dallas, Texas
“GreatTacos!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Decided to stop for dinner while shopping along Main Street. They have a outdoor patio but with it being 102 outside we decided to eat indoors. Ordered Chips and salsa (you do not get automatically as you do in other restaurants) salsa is homemade and very good. Hubby had shrimp tacos delicious, I had the chicken tacos also very too. Warning the pico is very spicy, I had to scrap mine off. Try the sangria also very good. Would eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
bejasgrill, Owner at Bejas Patio Bistro, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
We can't blame you for skipping the patio in this heat! That said, we're glad you got to cool off indoors with us. We appreciate you taking the time to write us up a review—we're thrilled you and your husband enjoyed everything. Thanks for the shout out about the pico, we'll check with the kitchen to make sure it's not too spicy for everyone. Hope to see you guys again. Hopefully it will cool off soon so you can enjoy our patio!

Best,