“Not traditional Hill Country food”
Review of Bejas Patio Bistro - CLOSED

Bejas Patio Bistro
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Burger Burger's casual dining spot is great for groups and has vibrant indoor dining and a relaxing outdoor courtyard. In addition to a great tasting menu, Burger Burger serves up chicken wings and homemade milk shakes. Come in, relax, and enjoy our top shelf margaritas or our tasty sangria.
Texas
“Not traditional Hill Country food”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Nice outside seating if weather permits. Two of our group had Grilled Chicken Sandwich which was perfectly prepared. I enjoyed the Vegetarian Saute on one visit and the Sauteed Portobello Enchiladas on another. Worth a stop!

Visited April 2013
bejasgrill, Owner at Bejas Patio Bistro, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thanks for bearing the Texas sun to enjoy our patio! We're glad to hear you loved the food and thanks for the recommendation! Stop by again soon! Thanks, Eric and Jennifer-Owners

Abilene, TX
“Decent stop for a lunch”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stopped in for lunch while walking around downtown. The service was excellent and the food was decent. We really enjoyed the warm salsa (that came with the guacamole) as an app but our lunches were a bit bland and in my wife's case, she felt the nachos were too greasy. We definitely agree that you could get a better mexican meal in Fredericksburg for the less expensive.

• Visited April 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Late night Valentine's day brunch”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

What a great place to stumble upon. My wife and I were visiting the hill country for a Valentine's get away when we saw this place and thought " why not". I was excited to see that I could order breakfast at night. Usually I only find full menu availability with major chains. So I ordered huevos rancheros I know this sounds like a strange dinner but it really worked for me. This is the kind of fusion that works for me.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Herbert C
Fort Worth, Texas
“Casual outdoor dining and good food!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had the salmon and the stacked enchiladas, and both entrees were excellent. This is a casual restaurant and the outdoor dining was lovely. Others in my group had prickly pear margaritas and liked this unusual drink.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Linda4321
Fredericksburg, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bignets in the hill country - who knew!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

They have the best margarittas and bignets. The salads are very very good as well as the salmon! Out door dining is lovely and they have misters and fans if it is hot.

Visited March 2013