“Great outdoor patio'” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bejas Patio Bistro - CLOSED

Bejas Patio Bistro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Burger Burger's casual dining spot is great for groups and has vibrant indoor dining and a relaxing outdoor courtyard. In addition to a great tasting menu, Burger Burger serves up chicken wings and homemade milk shakes. Come in, relax, and enjoy our top shelf margaritas or our tasty sangria.
“Great outdoor patio'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

We had lunch here during Oktoberfest weekend. Busy, but the service was very good. The Mahi tacos were great! Also the small guacamole appetizer was very good & a bargain at only $5. We had our dog with us and were able to sit in the patio. Very dog friendly- they brought our dog our own water bowl! Will definitely come again!!

Houston, Texas
“Excellent place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We've eaten at the Bejas before and it was really good however, now they've re-modeled and its even better. The food was fantastic, I had the grilled salmon and my date had the grilled Mahi, both were great. If you go be sure to get either a margarita on the rocks or the sangria. I'm not a huge fan of sangria after being covered in it for a couple days in Spain but my date said it was some of the best she's ever tried. It's the home recipe of the owners Jen and Eric. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Fredericksburg. Cheers

• Visited September 2012
Delafield, Wisconsin
“Nice Place - excellent value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our hotel recommended this restaurant and we we though it was very good. The server was friendly and helpful, especially with the other couple we were with as they had a lot of questions and special requests. If you want a traditional Mexican restaurant, this is not your place - this is more a Southwestern restaurant with interesting dishes, flavors and sauces. I would go again

Visited September 2012
Flower Mound, Texas
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Very good meal and reasonably priced. Good service. We were looking for a nice, casual restaurant and took a chance here. We are glad we did.

Visited September 2012
Rockwall, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Dips and Enchiladas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

My friends and I visited Bejas Grill and Cantina on September 15, 2012. We ordered the Quattro with queso, guacamole, salsa and black bean dip and it was delicious! The chips were fresh and reminded a lot of Gloria's chips. I had the Sauteed Portobello Enchiladas and they were really tasty. We had the beignets for dessert. They were good but I wish they had something warm and gooey to dip them in. I wish they had some live music to add to the yummy food.

• Visited September 2012