“Best Burgers”

Porky's Hamburgers & Onion Ring Co
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Always a crowd for good reason. Get the onion rings and wash it down with a milk shake. Closed on Sundays which is understandable but I sure would like it to be Open

1  Thank VickiM877

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We totally agree with all the other reviews about the great burgers, and the friendly 'want to please' service, casual atmosphere where you order at the counter and they bring it to you. However, we thought the onion rings were kinda 'dry'. Yes they are huge and you only get three but they were kinda bland and definitely not greasy......just dry in our opinion. I had fries while husband had the onion rings so we shared the fries and there was plenty for both. Would return but skip the onion rings.......at least for us!

1  Thank Phyllis S
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The locals love it! I loved it! The service is great, and the food is some of the best around. Great burgers, hotdogs, and everything that goes along with it. The owners are friendly and want to please. The prices are very reasonable, too. If you want rwal old-fashion burgers, this is th eplace. I'll sure be back.

Date of visit: July 2013
1  Thank the_steeles
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on trip advisor reviews. We came at the tail end of lunch, no tables available but by the time we finished ordering a table became open. Burgers delicious, onion rings yummy, fries alittle too burnt for me. Athough the onion rings were yummy I thought the over two dollar charge for 3 onions rings was a bit much.

1  Thank BREZ6
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Porky's is my favorite burger place in Fredericksburg. Fresh burger meat, hand-pressed & the best homemade onion rings ever! Get a cheeseburger combo with onion rings & a drink......you'll be happy you did!

Date of visit: May 2013