“What a great non tourist burger joint”

Porky's Hamburgers & Onion Ring Co
Ranked #52 of 138 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
houston
“What a great non tourist burger joint”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled on this local buger place and happy we did. Burgers were fresh and delicious, but the onion rings are to die for. My casual lunch choice in Fredericksburg

• Visited July 2013

“Best Burger In Town”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

When I want a good old fashion burger this is where I go! I forgot that there were places that still knew how to cook real food till I found this place. Fresh hand pressed patties and the onion rings are stellar! Always get great service and amazing home style burgers!

• Visited July 2013
Wichita, Kansas
“Week away”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We ate here for lunch one day. The burgers were good but the onion rings...oh my!!!....I've never seen such big ones in my life. They had to be between 11/2-2" wide....delicious!! I d return just for them. The interior is small and close but it's ok because everyone seems friendly.

• Visited April 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Delicious hamburgers”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Our food was delicious and the onion rings were gigantic! This is a place to splurge. Don't think you are going to healthy here. The parking lot is small and a little hard to navigate if you are in a big truck. Come with a small car and a big appetite.

• Visited March 2013
Texas
“Good Old Fashioned Burgers”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Old fashioned burgers the way you want 'em. And awesome onion rings! Seems like it's always crowded, so lots of locals there, too. Porky's is a great value in Fredericksburg, which is mostly overpriced. It's at the west end of Main Street by the post office, so not the high-rent area.

Visited May 2013