“Lots of Food...”

Ranked #52 of 145 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We ate here while in Fredericksburg...they were steady the entire time we were there. The food was OK - I had fried chicken and my husband had chicken fried steak but they also serve grilled steaks, seafood, etc.

Their salad bar was OK but they obviously were worried someone may go back for seconds so had signs posted EVERYWHERE you only got 1 trip to the salad bar! I understand but it wasn't that great of a bar and I got sick of seeing the signs. The chicken fried steak as HUGE - my husband could not eat it all.

Nothing fancy about this place. Not sure I'd go back there - just OK.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Lots of food to choose from. We did not do the buffet. We were waited on by the owner himself. Very friendly people and Friday nights is where the locals go to eat so we were told.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Andys serves big portions,we had the country fried steak-it was huge and served as a meal the next day also.The sides are fresh made and tasty-there is a pitcher of cold tea waiting at your table when you are seated.A lot of locals dine here so you know it must be good.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Andy's has a GREAT breakfast buffett selection for a great price. For $10 there is a fresh fruit bar, omelet bar, and then the usual...I was impressed with the selection and I loved the atmosphere. It was definitely a great meal, friendly service, and I felt like a local.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This was the only breakfast spot we went to twice while in Fredericksburg. The food was good, and the prices were reasonable compared to some of the other places we went to on our trip.