“Loved it”

Ranked #10 of 143 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A small Family owned restaurant offering fresh Pasta done right. We Look forward to serving "Happy You."
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Very quaint restaurant. Feels like little italy. The food was great! Service was good and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We tried this place because one of the employees (owner?) was handing out menus along ain street in the morning. Maybe add a coupon or free appetizer to the handout menu to encourage more trial :-). Good little restaurant. Food was good. I had lasagne and my wife had a mixture of suateed sausage, red peppers , green peppers and onions over penne pasta. Both dishes were about a 3 1/2. The sauce on the lasagne was a bit bland , but the lasagne itself was good. I was little miffed that they charged an extra 1.50 for a Caesar salad with the meal, while the regular salad was no charge - should be no charge for either one. The meal did come with bread, but it looked like it was smashed in the cutting process. I like whole loaves and having to tear off a piece - but that's just me. Decor . No decor. There were only two wait staff for the restaurant with two gentleman who seemed to only pick up dishes (though they seemec to be more than bus boys). My only real criticism is that I noticed our food was ready and sitting on the counter. Three people walked past (one wait person and the two gentleman) and no one delivered the food until our wait person passed the counter and brought it over. I am always impressed by restaurants that fully engage the entire team to take care of every customer - Pasta Bella would benefit from this.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We went into Pasta Bella to get dessert. The food looked delicious and we look forward to going back for a meal at another time. The wait was a bit long for us as they must have been short staffed, but we were not in a hurry, so it was fine. The desserts were delicious and the wait staff was harried but nice.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We love coming to Fredericksburg and one of our must-do's is Pasta Bella. It's a friendly, family operated quaint little place just off the main drag. The food is fresh and consistently well-prepared. Service is usually very good. We almost always are there for lunch, so I can't comment on the dinner experience. The only improvement I would like to see is a better quality olive oil for the table. We will go back.

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I both went with your standard chicken Alfredo and it was really good. The bread was not my favorite because the olive oil tasted like it had only been mixed with black pepper.