“good food and cold beer”

Cultures Grill and Bar
Ranked #57 of 135 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Mexican, German, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Cultures(R) Grill & Bar is comfortable and familiar, relaxed and easygoing. Serving delicious dishes from cultures around the world, our menu includes samplings of traditional American, German and Mexican cuisine. We have a huge wine and beer selection, with 44 beers on tap. Culture's varied menu options and extensive bar selection is sure to satisfy even the most discerning taste.
San Antonio, Texas
“good food and cold beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

They have many beers on tap and bottled too. The sausage platter and potato skins were much better than the place across the street. We will make cultures our go to for lunch and beers.

Visited August 2013

North Richland Hills, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!!! Food and service are great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

HUGE selection of draft beer. Looks like best selection in town. Music on the patio on weekends. Convenient location on Main St. Service is GREAT!!! Food was OUTSTANDING!!! Chicken Fried Steak is best in town. Maybe best in state. Hand breaded. Cooked just right. Fish was great. I've never eaten anything that wasn't great.

Beer mugs are frozen. Beer selection is amazing.

Give Cultures a visit and it will be one of your favorites.

• Visited August 2013
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Great new spot on Main Street!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Have been here twice for lunch......food has been wonderful! Prices are good for Main Street, too. The service has been very attentive with friendly hosts & servers. They have a huge tap beer menu which is quite impressive for a small town. The restaurant is quite comfortable, too. Check it out!

• Visited July 2013
Fredericksburg, Texas
“One of FBG Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have been here three times in a month. I currently live in FBG and I can say this place has great food. I have almost tried everything and have gone with friends as well and sampled the food. I can say every time i have gone excellent. I am sure there maybe days that are not so good but then again life is not always great either. So I would say great food and service and I will recommend to many people to go and try. It ranks up there with some of my faves such as the Nest, West End Pizza Company, Sunset Grill,Cotton Gin, and some others. Keep up the great job and cant wait for my 4th and many other visits. ;)

• Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great German food and beers on tap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

This place was recommended to us by a local in one of the stores. We were looking for a place to eat German food, but none of the other restaurants looked appealing. While the inside looks a little stark, the food was great (I had a Schnitzel burger and my boyfriend had Jaegerschnitzel). Great portions, good price and very friendly and prompt service. Wish I could remember our waiter's name, so I could give him a shout out. Maybe Julio? Who knows. Anyway, he did a fabulous job. The variety of beers on tap was also impressive. I don't live in the area, but will go there again when visiting.

• Visited May 2013