“group dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed June 30, 2014

sitting outside was nice, food was good especially for special requests and fast for large group. would love to go back sometime when a band is playing

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was our first visit and we were quite surprised at how great the burgers and onion strings were! Outdoor setting with live music. The self-service outside was a bit of a downer however. We enjoyed the music and people watching. Would definitely visit here again when in the area.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

An all around place to hang out and drink beer. You can get food but well it is nothing fancy. If you just want to sit outside or in and listen or dance to music then this place will be just fine for you. You need to get your own beverages for outside, just a heads up.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I got tortilla soup, it was boring. Can of tomato soup, can of corn. Things thrown in it. That was that My kids ordered a hamburger and it was mostly bread. I asked for a top to the salsa and a bag for my chips the people in the back basically threw the bag to me. They where extremely rude. There are other restaurants that would be happy for your business and have better food.

1  Thank tracy b
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Outdoor setting for some great live music and a small dance floor. We enjoyed the band, dancing and the people watching. No service outside - fetch your own drinks. Stick to bottled beer or local wine. Bad choice to go with a margarita .... The no name tequila upset my stomach for twos days. Stopped be after dinner so cannot rate the food.