“Anniversary drinks and evening out”
Review of Vaudeville

Vaudeville
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Vaudeville consists of two restaurants, a showroom floor as well as an art gallery. Vaudeville specializes in showcasing the finer things in life, the best of what the world has to offer as well as local gems. From the ground floor up Vaudeville hosts a French bistro style cafe (in the basement), a gourmet market, and a wine cellar stocked by an in-house sommelier. The cafe specializes in coffees and fine teas, as well as an assortment of fresh made French pastries, daily lunch specials, juices and desserts. The main floor is dedicated to showcasing luxury home furnishings, accessories, lighting, and special finds. The third and top floor holds the art gallery that showcases one-of-a-kind antiques, museum pieces, and art from local artists. The connected, freshly renovated courtyard and single story addition will is the location of the V Supper Club. A fine dining restaurant and special event venue backed by a brand new state-of-the-art commercial kitchen.
Fredericksburg
“Anniversary drinks and evening out”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

What a beautiful place to have a drink before dinner. We wanted to have a nice place to relax and enjoy a glass of wine/beer. Wow. What a great locale. We highly recommend the "V". We are both from Fredericksburg and can't express enough having a nice place to go and not drive to SA or Austin. Enjoy!!!!

• Visited February 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“Extremely poor customer service”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

It takes a lot for me to write a negative review. This is actually my first negative review on trip advisor. My husband called about two weeks prior to our visit to see if we needed to make reservations since it was Valentines weekend. They said no but they took our name down. A little confusing because it was not a reservation but kind of was? We get to the restaurant and there was a 30 minute wait. No biggie, my husband and I are very patient people. We just had a glass a wine and enjoyed each others company. After 45 minutes I asked how much longer it would be, the girl I asked replied in a rude and aggressive tone ," I can't give you a time." I said "Ok, can you tell me where we are on the list?" And she informed me that we were next. A hour roles by and we see a couple get seated before us that just entered the restaurant! My husband walked up to the waitress and told her this is our table and she just replied with "Sorry". A few heated words were exchanged and we left. Never in my life have I been treated so poorly at a restaurant. If you look through my reviews you can see that I always give four or five stars. I'm sure this is a great restaurant from what I have read on previous reviews , it's just a shame that we couldn't experience it.

9 Thank Angela T
Valentine, TX
“Awesome atmosphere”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We ate a late lunch here during our trip to Fredericksburg and really enjoyed it. There is some expensive shopping on the ground floor, and the basement held the restaurant. It has been redone and it was a very nice little bistro down there. We all enjoyed the decor/ambiance and the food was also good. There weren't a whole lot of options, but everyone was very happy with what they ordered. Also, recommend the different teas they have, my friends really enjoyed those.
The restaurant is located right in the middle of the downtown/Main Street area, so it is a perfect stop for lunch when exploring Fredericksburg.

Colleyville, Texas
“Unusual but unusually good!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Went for lunch at recommendation of the owner of cabin we were staying in. Nice short menu, a relief from the big book menus. Food was delish, shared a sandwich and tried soup of the day. (trying to cut back on calories) We are wine lovers, so found some interesting wines to try, calories and all. Pastries looked like some you would expect in France. Will definitely come back next time in Fredericksburg.

Visited January 2014
New Braunfels, Texas
“Fantastic Lunch”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We went to Vaudeville hungry and in need of a good meal after hiking Enchanted Rock. We left Vaudeville with a meal that we will not soon forget. We had sandwiches, chips, and beer / root beer. The sandwiches were served on freshly made bread made right there. All natural ingredients downstairs in a bistro atmosphere made for a fun, although pretty expensive experience - recommended!!

• Visited January 2014