“Do You Really Want to Get Spoiled?”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Two Wee Cottages Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #24 of 80 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Do You Really Want to Get Spoiled?”
Reviewed October 24, 2005

Having travelled throughout the world, I can affirm that no matter how luxurious the accommodations, the staff of an establishment will make or break any stay.

At 2 Wee Cottages, you get not only a quiet, intimate, relaxing setting, but also a "staff" that truly cares about you and your comfort. -- Regardless if you want a "hands off" or "pamper me" treatment, Kate and Skip are ready and willing to see your needs are met.

From arranging our reservation, to the time my wife and I arrived, to follow up contact after we had made it home, we were treated as favored family that had been rediscovered.

The only thing missing was a cookbook for Kate's home baked goodies...

• Stayed October 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Houston
Reviewed October 23, 2005

I adored 2 Wee Cottages! I brought my mom there in December, a week before Christmas, as a gift to her. She had such a wonderful time that she requested the same gift again but said to bring my sister too and make it a mom and sister's weekend and we all chip in! Great idea mom! :)

I would not stay anywhere else. Comfortable, relaxing, quaint, clean, cozy! Skip and Kate are wonderful - the treats? Wonderful! We even got Christmas cards and gifts left for us on our final day! The hot tub is clean and just perfect. That bed is so comfortable! Plenty to do and see - so close to shopping and dining. Fabulous. Don't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed December 2004
1 Thank Tripp71
Reviewed October 12, 2005

2 Wee Cottages is the best Bed and Breakfast, bar none!! And I have stayed at quite a few B&B's!! Kate and Skip are wonderful hosts with a heart for making their guests feel welcome, comfortable and relaxed. Their attention to detail cannot be compared. The peace and refreshing we experienced brings joy and sweet calm to my spirit when I think about my (our) time spent there. (I have stayed twice - so far - once with my three sisters and once with my husband). Kate and Skip go the extra mile for their guests. They greet you, show you the ropes, and then spend the rest of your stay leaving you to enjoy the surroundings they have lovingly created for your stay. In the cottages and on the surrounding grounds (including a fish pond, hammocks and flower gazebo), they have created an atmosphere of relaxation and romance. Their cottages are spotless with a warm, embracing welcome as you walk in the door. Greeted by antiques and serene lighting, the soothing music playing instantly takes you back to a quieter, gentler time. You have your own private, pristine cottage with it’s own private screened-in porch complete with a stress-relieving, gleaming Jacuzzi. Kate's baked goods (bread, cinnamon rolls, etc.), served for each morning and as a snack, were delicious!! Talk about tasty!! One of my favorites is her awesome strawberry lemonade!! WOW!! We never want to leave!! If you are ready to spend time taking it easy, rekindling romance or newly wed, I highly recommend 2 Wee Cottages. I know we will be visiting for many years to come. Thanks, Kate and Skip, for the memories!!!

• Stayed October 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Arlington, TX
Reviewed October 8, 2005

What can I say about this place and about Kate & Skip? Perfect is the only word that comes to mind. We came in from Arlington, TX and we were shown the 2 cottages because it was one of those rare nights when both weren't booked I guess. We chose to stay in My Little House, I liked the warm and open feeling I got when I walked in and it was a little bit cheaper, always a plus! I could spend hours talking about my experience, but it won't do this place justice. One of those things you need to see for yourself, hopefully not on a night when I plan on revisiting!!!

• Stayed April 2005
1 Thank ryan1865
Reviewed October 7, 2005

Looking for Utopia?--It's here in Fredercksburg in these enchanting cottages with service beyond belief! Will return again and again--we left with a handfuls of cards to distribute to friends and loved ones. My idea of a perfect retreat from reality.

• Stayed June 2005