“Perfect Honeymoon Getaway!!!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Two Wee Cottages Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #22 of 82 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 15, 2008

We stayed at Two Wee Cottages for our honeymoon. We could only book two nights because it was booked up, boy do I see why. Kate and Skip make you feel like celebrities. Kate's kitchen is out of this world. The bread and afternoon snacks,you never have to leave the cottage. The hot tub was sparkling clean. I just can't wait to go back! The cottage smelled wonderful,like lavender, We did not want to leave.

Reviewed May 12, 2008

My husband and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary and since he has just returned from Iraq, decided to make it something special. I booked us at our very first Bed and Breakfast "Two Wee Cottages".

When we first arrived, Skip the owner, greeted us and gave us the grand tour of this charming little house. We were so pleased, the house was clean, charming and like something from a fairy tale.

Every detail was meant for our comfort--from the nail polish remover in the bathroom to the crushed ice in the freezer. Nothing was overlooked including a hair dryer, q-tips and first aid kit. The home was even decorated for comfort. Extra pillows, quilts and big fluffy towels were readily available. The owners had even stocked the home with a wide variety of books, magazines and newspapers.

We never saw our benifactors of this fairy tale but when we checked in, but we knew they were still looking out for our comfort because everytime I went out onto the screened in porch, there were new goodies awaiting us such as hot fresh bread, cookies, muffins and lemon cake. Also, our towels by the hot tub had been replenished.

This was truely a magical experience and we cannot wait to return.

Ike and Tonia Templeton

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2008

After traveling for a week showing the in laws around Texas we ended the trip at Fredericksburg. My husband and I stayed in the My Little House and my in laws stayed in Granny Hein House. We did not know what to expect since none of us had stayed in a B&B before and we were pleasantly surprised. All of us were overwhelmed with Kate, Skip and Kevin’s attention to every detail. The Wentworth family makes you feel right at home. The houses and grounds are very clean. Kate has been given a special gift of baking. My husband and father in law could not wait to get back to the cottage every night to see what goodies were there waiting for us. It was so relaxing to end the night by sitting in our private hot tub on the screened in porch. Everyone needs to take a lesson from the Wentworths on hospitality. I can’t say enough good things about this place. The only bad thing is that when I got home I weighed 6 pounds more and my husband gained 8 lbs thanks to the great cobbler and cinnamon rolls. Keep up the great work and we will see you again soon.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2008

We just found are favorite retreat! The cottage and surrounding area was so clean and quaint. We were spoiled from the moment we arrived. The treats and sweats that appeared on the back porch were so delicious and made us feel special. This is the perfect place to get away and relax. We left refreshed but saddened about leaving this beautiful and peaceful place. We're looking forward to our next visit - reservations already made!

Reviewed April 24, 2008

Imagine sitting on a large screened back porch sipping some of Fredericksburg's finest coffee, all the while listening to the birds and the gurgling water of the fish pond. Kate and Skip go out of their way to provide everything you need for a quiet stay and are virtually invisible while doing so. The cottages are spotless! No chipped, cracked or mismatched dishes in this place. A large quiet neighborhood provides plenty of walking to work off some of the fresh baked bread, breakfast pastries, and afternoon treats.

Reviewed April 7, 2008

We can not say enough wonderful things about 2 Wee Cottages. My husband, daughter and I decided to spend Spring Break in Fredricksburg shopping. Little did we know we would feel so comfortable in our own little house! We would come back daily for an afternoon nap just to rest up for our evening soak in the screened porch hot tub. The experience was wonderful, the hospitality delightful and all the comforts of home. Two Wee Cottages will now be our new "home away from home". Thanks for a wonderful break from reality!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2008

Really well maintained, cute, great owners who respect your privacy, peaceful backyard with swing and pond, relaxing screened-in porch with hot tub. We had a wonderful time!

• Stayed: March 2008