“What an amazing little store!”
Review of Der Kuchen Laden

Der Kuchen Laden
Ranked #3 of 48 Shopping in Fredericksburg
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I was totally blown away by this little store! They have pretty much everything imaginable for your kitchen. My five-year-old daughter loved the kid-sized cooking utensils. I ended up buying more for her than for myself!

Der Kuchen Laden is located in an old hospital building. The products are in all of the various rooms and kind of wind around the building. There's also a wine tasting area. (My husband loved the mead!) Give yourself plenty of time to explore this charming store, and don't expect to leave empty-handed!

6  Thank SugarLandExplorer
"texas"
in 4 reviews
"gifts"

Reviewed December 26, 2013

If you need anything for the kitchen or for any type of dining needs then stop by Der Kuchen Laden. Their rooms wind throughout the building with many different items.

4  Thank Cyndi W
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was quite an unusual find in Fredericksburg. What a fantastic kitchen shop. If you like Williams-Sonoma be prepared to be wowed by their selection and helpful staff.

4  Thank worldfoodie64
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We got here the last few minutes they were open, I think I could have spent hours in there. They had everything you could imagine & more - loved it. The girls were very helpful & pointed me where I needed to go and suggested other items too of course. Wish I had a store like this where I live.

4  Thank P B