The Spa at the Inn on Barons Creek
Review Highlights
Ahhhh!!!

We booked a couples massage and it was just great. The atmosphere is relaxing and inviting with... read more

Reviewed March 3, 2019
lbrooke112
via mobile
Pedi love!!

Reviewed February 8, 2019
popeye65
LUBBOCK

Recommended experiences in and around Fredericksburg
from $109.00
from $125.00
from $109.00
More Info
All reviews massage therapist mani pedi deep tissue signature massage magic hands wonderful spa main street blanca tension weekend migraine
Reviewed February 8, 2019

While my husband was at a conference at Inn on Barons Creek, I pampered myself with a pedicure at The Spa at the Inn on Barons Creek. The staff were so nice and answered any of my questions. Blanca did my pedicure and she did a fantastic job.. I have super short toes and nails and she made them look fantastic. The conversation was fun too. Blanca even helped me decide on some choices for lunch that day. It is hard to go by yourself, but I felt so welcomed and really had fun. Love my pedicure and I even received 15% off because we were guests at the Inn.. I think I may have talked my husband into getting a massage with me next time.. Great place, reasonable prices and great staff. Give The Spa at the Inn on Barons Creek at try.!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Our Christmas present to our daughter was a Mom/Daughter weekend get away to Fredericksburg which included a spa day at The Spa and the Inn on Barons Creek! It was amazing. We had an 80 minute massage, a facial and mani/pedi. After our morning of relaxing we hopped on the 290 Wine Shuttle and did some wine tasting! We also got in some shopping on Main Street! It was a perfect way to pamper our hard work girl! Can't wait to go back!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

Inn on Barons Creek is our spot in Fredericksburg ☺️ My fiancé proposed to me there - but first got me a pedicure and manicure. Now this past trip I went to the Spa because my eyebrows were in dying need of some tender love and care, and they got just that! Stacey was so wonderful - she really took her time and spoke with me about my preferences and her recommendations. I usually get a little red after a wax, and she even helped put a little concealer on! It’s the small things that really make this place above and beyond, from their services to the wonderful people who truly treat you like a long lost friend. This is by far my favorite spa, I absolutely recommend. I can’t wait to go back for a facial!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019

My wife and I spent two days at the Inn on Barons Creek and wrapped up our visit with two 80 minute massages. Amy and Sharlene both offered excellent and relaxing massages. After spending the previous day walking Main Street it was the perfect way to relax and conclude our visit to Fredericksburg. We both highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I believe Charlene is who provided my prenatal massage. It was wonderful. She was wonderful. I could tell she had a lot of experience and her technique was excellent. I was able to lay on the maternity pillow which was wonderful. This was exactly the treatment I was hoping for. I was not disappointed.

Date of experience: October 2018