“Excellent way to spend an hour or so”

The Spa at the Inn on Barons Creek
Plano
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent way to spend an hour or so”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Cathy made my day !!
What a nice way to unwind after a full day of touring. Wish I had made a late afternoon appointment here instead of a morning one.
Next time that will be what I do ....such a relaxing visit here ....zzzzzzz
The quality was wonderful and all four of us loved our massages...thanks ladies!

Fredericksburg, Texas, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous pedicure and manicure!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

A welcoming and relaxing spa, clean, nice decor but not over the top. My pedicure was FABULOUS, long and luxurious and a very nice manicure, too. It was quiet and I was offered water and I asked for tea and got that. The Inn itself is very nice and so close to Main Street. I will definitely return.

Abilene, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kelly is great!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Kelly Miller, the spa manager, set the mood with her very personable and engaging welcome for a very nice visit (and some outstanding restaurant recommendations). All the staff were friendly and it was a very comfortable environment. I had the hot stone massage which included warm stones and hands, full body massage. The stones were a different experience for me, but the massage overall was very relaxing. I'm looking forward to the "Reflexology" massage next time. I would have been more than happy to leave a generous tip for the experience, but instead I was involuntarily charged a 20% gratuity. I did appreciate the 10% discount for staying at the co-located inn.

Fair Oaks Ranch
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice massage”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My 60 minute massage wound up only being 45 from start to finish. It was nice and relaxing. So glad the lady doing the massage didn't want to "visit' the entire time. Would go back!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank barg2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exceptional customer service, relaxing, smells good, perfect massage!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I received an 80 minute couples massage during our get-away while he was home for R&R. Kelly and Kathy did an amazing job. My husband said Kathy had given him "the best massage I've ever received".

Visited August 2013