“Exceptional customer service, relaxing, smells good, perfect massage!”

The Spa at the Inn on Barons Creek
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exceptional customer service, relaxing, smells good, perfect massage!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I received an 80 minute couples massage during our get-away while he was home for R&R. Kelly and Kathy did an amazing job. My husband said Kathy had given him "the best massage I've ever received".

2 Thank Anjomama

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent hot stone massage by Kathy in a welcoming peaceful spa”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Kathy interviewed me, listened well and provided a marvelous hot stone massage. She was calming and had outstanding technique.

1 Thank Kgsmom
Misawa-shi, Aomori, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Stayed here on a weekday and had a GREAT time. Wife had a Hill Country Combo mani/pedi and a massage and loved both - I did a peach wrap and enjoyed it too. Staff were very friendly and accommodating of our schedules. Beautiful modern facility, good value, definitely recommend for a weekend retreat!

1 Thank Nate M
Fredericksburg, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great massage!!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Had a deep tissue massage by Maria Smith which was perfect & relaxing. Staff is awesome and polite. Will be returning!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank guiabeatrice
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband had a massage done by Kathy and I had a deep tissue done by Kelly. They were both very good. Blanca did my pedicure and did an excellent job.

Visited April 2013