“Excellent hot stone massage by Kathy in a welcoming peaceful spa”

The Spa at the Inn on Barons Creek
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent hot stone massage by Kathy in a welcoming peaceful spa”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Kathy interviewed me, listened well and provided a marvelous hot stone massage. She was calming and had outstanding technique.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kgsmom

Misawa-shi, Aomori, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Stayed here on a weekday and had a GREAT time. Wife had a Hill Country Combo mani/pedi and a massage and loved both - I did a peach wrap and enjoyed it too. Staff were very friendly and accommodating of our schedules. Beautiful modern facility, good value, definitely recommend for a weekend retreat!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Nate M
Fredericksburg, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great massage!!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Had a deep tissue massage by Maria Smith which was perfect & relaxing. Staff is awesome and polite. Will be returning!

1 Thank guiabeatrice
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband had a massage done by Kathy and I had a deep tissue done by Kelly. They were both very good. Blanca did my pedicure and did an excellent job.

3 Thank Jilldavis1
Santa Fe, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Received the Hill Country comb. The hand scrub, which I had to perform myself, and the pedicure masque were a joke. The "massage" lasted less than one minute on each foot, and really none on the legs. There was nothing special about this mani/pedi. My $25 deluxe pedicure at my usual place at home is 100% better! After the mandatory 20% gratuity, the bill was almost $100. I will not be returning to this Spa.