“Unique find!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sweet Marley's - CLOSED

Sweet Marley's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Seating, Takeout
Description: Sweet Marley's food trailer at Enchanted Rock State Natural Area.
“Unique find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Upon visiting my family in Fredericksburg, I was told to have lunch here. It looks like an ice cream shop, but I found that its so much more. They have great sandwiches! I had the Texan chicken sandwich which had a chipotle mayo, avocado , and lettuce. It was delicious. The sandwiches are not plane, and they had a nice kids menu. The service was really friendly. The frozen yogurt bar had several flavors to choose from and a ton of toppings to add. I will definitely come back.

Visited June 2013

Kerrville, Texas
“something different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

I love the unique sandwiches - a great twist on the usual lunch. The frozen yogurt with top-it-yourself bar is also a wonderful treat! The owner and staff are always wonderful to see.

Visited April 2013
Texas
“Forgettable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Ate lunch here, and the tuna sandwich on ciabatta bread was nothing to come back for. Dry, flavorless, served alone on a pie pan looking rather sparse. Friend at least got a pickle with her chicken salad sandwich. Had to ask for lemons for the tea, then they were sliced so thin it took several to do the job. We didn't try the yogurt. This is the third time I have given this place a try and it has gotten no better.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Crystal B, Owner at Sweet Marley's, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
We're sorry to hear you had such a negative experience at Sweet Marley's. We strive to make every sandwich we serve a great one! Our tuna typically does not come on ciabatta bread because by nature the ciabatta is a chewy bread that tends to overpower the tuna . However we are very willing to put together whatever combinations a customer might ask for . We are also always very happy to address any concerns a customer might have especially if we are made aware of them when they are happening. We hope you'll give us another try soon!
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Good place to hang and talk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have been here many times and I would like to say that every time i come in i seem to enjoy it more and more. I like that fact that after you get your treat you can go outside and talk and just watch some of the people walk by. I tend to not read other reviews because i believe that people in this day and age seem to nit pick at way to many things and do not seem to really enjoy life any more. So as for me i would say if you try this place for yourself and see why I seem to like it and many of my friends. But as I said I like this place and will always tell others to go when they visit and stay at the hotel I work at. Keep up the good work guys. All I can say is that for reviews that are bad well take them with grain of salt. People should realize that if you have good reviews maybe one day was just bad or you may have been off your A game but then again when have others been off as well.

2 Thank sinwchris
Dallas/Fort Worth
“Great Yogurt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Wife and I stopped here both days we were in Fredericksburg.
The yogurt is wonderful!!
On our second visit, we were lucky enough to actually meet Marley, she is an adorable little girl...gave us both a hug when we were leaving.

• 4 of 5 bubbles