“An awesome treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sweet Marley's - CLOSED

Sweet Marley's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Seating, Takeout
Description: Sweet Marley's food trailer at Enchanted Rock State Natural Area.
San Antonio, Texas
“An awesome treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I've had turkey clubs before and expected this to be just another club. I was surprised to find that this turkey club was extraordinary. The ciabatta bread was on point and the mayo was unusually good. My wife had the Texas club that was full of bountiful bacon and I couldn't help but steal a few bites. I didn't much care for the sides and choice of soda as the only beverage options. But all the sweet yogurt made up for that

Houston, Texas
“Good for a late night treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

With the self serve yogurt and variety of toppings, this place gives you the chance to get as big or little of a treat as you want. I was trying to behave and get the sugar free option, but either they were out or the machine had already been turned off, so I had to go for vanilla instead :-) I guess the downside is that with so many topping options, it can easily get out of hand and you can go overboard!

“Small Town Sweetness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

My experience at Sweet Marley's has always been incredibly pleasant. I love their Rustic Tomato soup and they just brought back my favorite sandwich, The Italian! This is a wonderful little shop with a great cause. Anybody who stops by must read the wall with the little girl's story. Great place for families- open astroturf/sandbox area.

Fredericksburg, Texas
“Scrumptious Food, Sweet People!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Sweet Marley's is a must-stop for visitors, and a weekly meeting place for locals. My family absolutely adores Sweet Marley's! The kids love the ridiculous amount of toppings and I love their Mocha yogurt (I think it's made with local coffee)... The sandwiches are top notch too. I can't go a week without my Turkey with cranberry mayo (YUM)!

New Braunfels, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not for lunch but the yogurt looked good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had ordered two sandwiches - a veggie one and a ham and pear. Mostly tasteless bread with sparse filling. Produce was wilted and brown. However the yogurt looked really good and people seemed to be enjoying it.

• Visited March 2013