“Just for Yogurt”
Review of Sweet Marley's - CLOSED

Sweet Marley's
Description: Sweet Marley's food trailer at Enchanted Rock State Natural Area.
Description: Sweet Marley's food trailer at Enchanted Rock State Natural Area.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Some interesting flavors at the self serve yogurt bar. Nice day to sit on the deck. Expensive but very good.May go back for lunch.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Marley's

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Went there one evening and had some really good yogurt. The only problem were a few flavors were either out or not working. The inside is comfortable with couches or tables and there are plenty of setting outside.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I met Marley on my visit today! The employees at Sweet Marley's told me she will be three this month! What a blessing and a miracle! God bless you Marley and your family! I will be back to eat at Sweet Marley's every time I visit Fredericksburg;)

1  Thank SpiveyFNPC
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Varied menu offered something to satisfy all members of our party. Service was a llittle slow, but they were very busy. We enjoyed the outdoor patio area and relaxed while we waited.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

After reading the story behind sweet marleys I knew I wanted to try it out on our visit to Fredericksburg. The food (sandwiches and soup) were delicious! Made with very fresh ingredients. The service was just as wonderful- very friendly! I would highly recommend stopping by to eat and then staying for yogurt.