“A Magic Place”

Nature's Spa at Fredericksburg Herb Farm
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautifully detailed and constructed of the finest materials, this 5,000-square-foot spa features multiple treatment rooms including a couples room, esthetician room, hand and foot treatment room, relaxing lounge, waiting area, sun patio, and locker rooms with far infrared saunas, and showers. Nature's Spa is located at The Fredericksburg Herb Farm, also at the Farm we have Sunday Haus Cottages where you can stay and relax in a comfortable garden environment; The Farm Haus Bistro, a fine restaurant, and the Poet's Haus Gift Shop, offering garden and gift items as well as candles, lotions, soaps and much more that are formulated on-site! In addition to these things guests can enjoy our gardens where fresh ingredients are grown and used in our restaurant and much more is grown simply for your enjoyment!
San Diego, California
“A Magic Place”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My wife and I shared a two day reunion with my brother and his wife at The Herb Farm. From the moment we arrived we were smitten by the beauty of the setting. Our two Sunday Haus cottages were true retreats-cozy and stylish. Our sessions at the Spa were pure tranquility and put us in the relaxation mode prior to a memorable dinner at the Herb Garden Restaurant. The evening began with some tasty cocktails served up with friendly conversation by Mike in the Bistro Bar. Then dinner-----FANTASTIC food prepared by a 5 star chef and served by some very enthusiastic and attentive staff. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly including the owners. I thank them for creating such a magical venue. We will all be back again!

Blanco, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good variety”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

A spring trip here and you'll be in the mood to plant.

Visited May 2012
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely restaurant in pretty surroundings”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We had lunch in their "Bistro". The friendly server gave us a table by the window looking out to the herb garden, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching the bees buzz around the flower and the cat nap in the shade. I had their quiche of the day, which was delicious and came with a very fresh salad dressed with lime vinegrette (yum). My husband had the Spa Salad which came with a curry-chicken-cashew salad that I liked very much.

1 Thank JIng B
Houston, Texas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Nice people, cool gift shop”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I thought this was a lovely concept and the people at the gift shop were very nice. I enjoyed all the herb-inspired lotions and candles! Still love the scent of the tomato leaf candle I brought home.

Visited January 2012
Waco, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Girls' Weekend Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We completed our girls' weekend with Sunday Brunch at the Fredericksburg Herb Farm. The crab/asparagus eggs benedict dish was divine. Beautiful decor and attentive, friendly wait staff. Might consider a French toast option to add to the menu. Just a suggestion.

2 Thank aprilcobb