Review Highlights
Anniversary Gift

The overall experience was great. The driver arrived right on time. The van/limo was clean and... read more

Reviewed today
Footprints541626
Great tour/ great company

Great tour. We went wine tasting in Fredericksburg TX and chose Texas wine tours. The driver went... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
davidgeisbush

Recommended experiences in and around Fredericksburg
from $90.00
from $125.00
from $159.00
from $109.00
More Info
All reviews our tour guide limo bus bachelorette party santa maria great tour took great care girls weekend super fun william chris visiting fredericksburg in town hill country raul company wine bride tasting
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Texas Wine Tour with Lee was an amazing adventure. He's fun, entertaining, engaging, polite, and very professional. My girlfriends and I had so much fun and will definitely be back to do another wine tour. The bus was immaculate and very comfortable. We loved the tables that we could put our drinks on. Our lunch was amazing too. The chicken salad sandwich was excellent. I think one suggestion would be to equip the drivers of your vehicles with a microphone so that the entire bus can hear. It was sometimes difficult to hear him because of the AC, the road noise, and just the fact that the group in the back of the bus did not know that Lee was telling us stories and history so they didn't stop to listen. Another suggestion would be to maybe incorporate more wineries like Fiesta Winery and Signor Vineyards. The last three on our tour were very industrialized and didn't feel comfy and cozy.
SantaMaria Cellars - Fabulous
Safari Winery - Not many people on our bus enjoyed that one very much
4.0 Cellars - The staff was not very personable
Messina Hof - It was okay.
My friends and I can't wait to do it again. Thank you for making our weekend memorable.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Randy B, Owner at Texas Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I spent the weekend in Fredericksburg and set up Texas Wine Tours as our fun event. What a great experience! Lee was our driver and host and took us to 4 wineries and made the day fun. Nice luxury bus to go to and fro and Lee hauled all of the wine back after purchases. All we had to do was drink and have fun! What a great time and highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had so much fun on the 4 winery tour. Our awesome tour guide Cheryl made sure we didn’t have any questions in the days before the tour and when we arrived she had snacks and waters on the bus. She was also great about offering to take pictures for everyone at different stops. When we finished at one winery early we made an extra stop at Das Peach House. Randy the owner of Texas wine tours even showed up at one of the wineries and two people in our group who were celebrating birthdays a bottle of wine!

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Our Tour Guide, Steve, was very professional and gave us information about the area while making the tour fun! We visited some excellent wineries in the area. The bus was very nice. I plan to do another tour with my adult daughters and have already referred friends to Texas Wine Tours. I highly recommend this company as we had a wonderful experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Randy B, Owner at Texas Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2019

Reviewed September 9, 2019

My husband and I decided to do something different for our anniversary and we were not disappointed. We had the best time and our tour guide Darrell was so funny and informative. It was great spending the day with him and the couple that we had met on the tour. I would definitely recommend anyone thinking about a wine tour to choose Texas Wine Tours.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Randy B, Owner at Texas Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019