Review Highlights
Anniversary

We had a great time. Our driver Bob was very helpful. We would definitely use Texas Wine Tours... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Trail549504
Houston, Texas
Anniversary Gift

The overall experience was great. The driver arrived right on time. The van/limo was clean and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Footprints541626

Recommended experiences in and around Fredericksburg
from $90.00
from $125.00
from $159.00
from $109.00
More Info
All reviews our tour guide limo bus bachelorette party santa maria great tour took great care girls weekend super fun william chris visiting fredericksburg in town hill country raul company bride wine tasting
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I spent the weekend in Fredericksburg and set up Texas Wine Tours as our fun event. What a great experience! Lee was our driver and host and took us to 4 wineries and made the day fun. Nice luxury bus to go to and fro and Lee hauled all of the wine back after purchases. All we had to do was drink and have fun! What a great time and highly recommend

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Randy B, Owner at Texas Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had so much fun on the 4 winery tour. Our awesome tour guide Cheryl made sure we didn’t have any questions in the days before the tour and when we arrived she had snacks and waters on the bus. She was also great about offering to take pictures for everyone at different stops. When we finished at one winery early we made an extra stop at Das Peach House. Randy the owner of Texas wine tours even showed up at one of the wineries and two people in our group who were celebrating birthdays a bottle of wine!

Date of experience: September 2019
Randy B, Owner at Texas Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Our Tour Guide, Steve, was very professional and gave us information about the area while making the tour fun! We visited some excellent wineries in the area. The bus was very nice. I plan to do another tour with my adult daughters and have already referred friends to Texas Wine Tours. I highly recommend this company as we had a wonderful experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Randy B, Owner at Texas Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2019

Reviewed September 9, 2019

My husband and I decided to do something different for our anniversary and we were not disappointed. We had the best time and our tour guide Darrell was so funny and informative. It was great spending the day with him and the couple that we had met on the tour. I would definitely recommend anyone thinking about a wine tour to choose Texas Wine Tours.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Randy B, Owner at Texas Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Cheryl was our tour guide and was super sweet and took excellent care of us! I can't recommend her highly enough. My favorite winery was 4.0. I bought a bottle of wine from there and would definitely go back. I've been on other wine tours and this one was by far the best. The wrap around seating in the limo bus was super cool. I was the bride to be and the rose and extra bottle of wine were very touching extras. :)

Date of experience: August 2019